Thank You, Gravity

Always and Forever

I just fell to the floor when they said he was gone, I couldn't believe, my anger for how he treated Joe, how I thought he was ashamed of me made me lose him without telling him that I loved him, that I was sorry about everything I did to make him mad at me, it was now to late.

Joe ran to my side and hugged me while I cried into his chest. I couldn't take all of this, I wanted this to all be a joke, that if I walk out of the room and come back, that he'd still be here, that he was never mad at us, that he still loved all of us.

"Come on Nicky." Joe said, the nurse handed Kevin an envelop that read, "Open after the funeral."

I didn't want to plan another funeral. Mom's was only a few months ago, and now we need to get dad's body to Jersey so we could burry him next to her.

--

The funeral happened a few days later, and I couldn't go anywhere near the casket.

"Come on Nick, he wasn't mad at you. He wanted to see you." Joe said trying to get me in a better mood.

"No, I know that in that letter is going to be something bad, saying he hates me, I turned out to be such a fuck up." I yelled and pulled away from Joe who was trying to calm me down.

I ran off out of the building and straight down the road, not knowing where I was going.

I ran until I fell to my knees crying. I was shaking uncontrolably, not able to hold my tears back.

After what felt like hours, someones arms wrapped around me and hugged me. I heard Joe softly singing into my ear and trying to calm me down.

Slowly I fell asleep and Joe carried me back.

--

"Okay, we need to read this now." Kevin said and slowly opened the envelope.

It read,

Dear Boys,
I am sorry I didn't tell you I was sick. I didn't want any of you to worry, even though I can feel Nicholas and Joseph could care less about me, I want them to know, I don't care that it's wrong, if they love eachother, well I love them the way they are.

Sorry Kevin and Frankie, most of this letter is for your brothers but I love you guys too, but for your brothers, I want them to stay together.

I can tell that Nicholas, he can see I was disappointed, but I'm not. I can pretend that I hate him and Joseph but that will never be true.

I want you two together, always and forever.

Never leave eachother, nor leave your brothers.

That's all I have to say,

just know, I love you all

Dad


"Always and forever Nicky?" Joe asked me and I pressed my lips to his.

"Forever and Always."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the end.
I know that Catie and I have been trying to find a way to end this and since I have never read a finish incest story I think this was the best way,
but who knows if Catie has anything in mind to add, just keep looking since I truely don't know
-carissa