You May Be a Rocker Now, but You'll Always Be Mine

You May Be A Rocker Now, But You'll Always Be Mine

It has been slightly over 3 months since he quit the band.
He says he did it because things were moving to fast.
That he needed this time to be with his family and sort things out.
To see if he truly wanted to be a rockstar.
But you knew why he really quit.
It was because he didn't want to leave you.

'Some how..'

"Yeah. You'll be here when? Okay. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll say yes... Oh okay. Love you. See you in a little bit." you hang up your cell phone just as he walks in the room.
"Hey babe, who were you talking to?" he asks sitting next to you on the fluffy couch.
"Oh no one." you say smiling.
He putts his arm around your shoulders and grabs the remote.
As he is about to turn the TV on you stop him.
"What is it babe?" he asks, confused.
"It's you Jeremy. I don't know how you can just act like nothings wrong when your hurting so much."
"What?" he asks. Like he doesn't know.
"You miss them Jer, and it's obvious."
"Miss who?" he asks. Still playing dumb.
"Hunter, Josh, Zac and Hayley!" you exclaimed, startling him a little.
"Yeah I miss them, but every thing's okay." he says trying to kiss your cheek.
You pull away a little, "No it's not Jeremy! I know you quit the band for me and I can't stand it! I mean.. You need them as much as they need you! You were like the older brother to them."
"Hunter can be their big brother now. They don't need me."
"Their whole album is about you leaving Jeremy! You're like a brother to Zac, and the brother Hayley never had. She loves you Jeremy, and I don't know how you can just stay here while she's out there missing you?! You were her first true friend here Jer. I know how much she means to you just admit you love and miss them." you plead.
He looked hurt and turns away from you.
"Jer.."
"Yes I love Hunter, Josh and Zac. Yes I love Hayley like my little sister, and I'm glad to be the first friend she made here and I will always be there for her and never let anyone hurt her!" he yells. Not loudly just yells.
"Then why are you here?! Just to be with me?!"
"I didn't want to leave you! I was afraid you'd stop loving me! That you'd find someone else because I wasn't there!"

You grab his chin and turn him to you. "Jeremy. I love you, but I don't want to be the reason you'll always wonder 'What if?' about!"
"You'll never be my 'What if?'.." he says softly.
You look in to his eyes, "How? It'll always be in the back of your mind."
"Because.. I'll go with them."
You smile, "Really?"
"Yeah. I'll call them right now and beg them to take me back if I have to!" he says siting up.
You lean in and kiss his lips softly. He smiles and kisses back a little harder.
And right as your about to deepen the kiss you hear several loud bangs coming from the door to your apartment.
You pull away slowly, cursing their timing.
"Who could it be?" Jeremy asks sitting up.
"Umm.." you smile, stand up and walk to the door, "You did say you wanted to go with them. That you'd even beg.."
"You didn't." he asks in shock.
You grin as you open the door revealing Hayley, Josh, Zac and Hunter.
"JEREMY!!!" they all yell, Hayley running from the door tackling him into the couch.
You feel your heart warm at the sight.

'..Every thing's gonna.. '

It has been slightly over 3 years sense he got back in the band.
He loves how every thing is going. Not to fast not to slow.
His family and friends still close by.
He really and truly knows this is what he wants to do with his life.
To be a rockstar.
He pulls you into a hug so tight you couldn't get out of even if you tried. But why would you?
"I've missed you babe." he coos to your ear.
"And I missed you.."
You tippytoe and kiss his lips, missing the feeling.
He happily returns it with more enthusiasm.
Breaking away, out of breath you grin, "You may be a rockstar now, but you'll alway's be mine."

'..Fall right into place..'
♠ ♠ ♠
And I truly believe he and Hayley are very close. like brother and sister.