Status: A temporary hiatus? I think that's in order considering that our real lives are quite hectic at the moment. Chapters will resume when stuff slows down. Thanks for reading!

What Happens In Germany Stays In Germany

Just a Little Push

Tom's P.O.V

Jessica leaned forward, stopping when she was centimeters from my lips, as if waiting for me to make the next move. I closed the gap tentatively, my free hand moving to rest on her knee.

From the short glimpse I got of Jessica's eyes. I knew she was deeply upset about the whole thing and it wasn't just the tears that gave it away. It was the way the happy glow that was always around her seemed to vanish, taking the light from her eyes with it.

As long as she was upset like she was, I was content to keep this kiss at its current PG, closed mouth, level, I didn't want to push her into anything.

But when she started to push my lips apart with her tongue, who was I to stop her?

Jessica's P.O.V

My head was reeling; it had been since Nita told me about Peter and Luke. Part of the reason I was so happy to be moving here was that we were getting away from our past, from the people who had hurt us. But now that was all here, it had followed us.

If it weren't for Tom I probably wouldn't have been able to keep it together so well. They had hurt us so bad…

Just thinking about it made my eyes burn with tears.

I could see that Tom was concerned, that he was feeling like there was nothing he could do. But there wasn't anything he could do, unless he intended on changing history that is.

Tears welled up again in my eyes as I looked at him. Those damn memories. I just wanted my head clear.
Maybe there was something Tom could do after all.

I leaned towards him, stopping just before I got to his lips. He cautiously closed the gap between us, pressing his lips gently against mine.

I could feel he was taking it easy, probably not wanting to push me too hard. But taking it east wasn't going to clear my head, I needed a good push.

I parted my lips slightly and started to part his with my tongue. He loosened up at that, opening his mouth to allow his tongue to wrestle with my own.

Even though I had given him the 'ok go' he was still being cautious. I understood that he was only like this because he knew I was upset and I appreciated his sensitivity but he really needed to cut this shit out.

I let my hands fall from his neck, dragging my fingers lightly down his bare torso and then back up. I could feel the perfect lines of his abs on his stomach and the muscles in the pit of my stomach tightened.

This was all the coaxing I needed to do before he let his caution fly and took hold of what was happening.

The hand that had been sitting on my knee slid up to my thigh and the hand that had been cupping the side of my face fell to my hip, just under my shirt.

I pulled myself tighter to him as Tom began to lean back on the bed. I ended up on top of him but he soon fixed that when he turned us over.

The hand under my shirt was joined by the other and they began to roam my body, getting higher with each movement. Since Tom was already in his underwear it was my clothes that needed to go.

He started to kiss and bite down my neck and I bit my lip and dug my nails into his shoulders, urging him to keep going. The rush of feelings he created by doing so made my head spin and now the last thing on my mind was Leter and Puke, wait that isn't right. Who cares! Tom Kaulitz was currently bent on giving me a hickey; I wasn't too concerned with names at the moment.

If his hands went any higher, my shirt was going to come off. Tom looked up at me from under his lashes as if asking permission. I reached down and put my hands on top of his, helping him pull my shirt off.

When my shirt was discarded, Tom stopped and stared down at my newly exposed upper half. I blushed a bit as his eyes swept over me. He leaned down to my ear.

''You're beautiful.'' He whispered, running his hands up and down my sides.

He reattached his lips to mine as his hands started to make their way towards my pants.

Then the strangest thought crossed my mind. Were we really going to do this with my best friend and his brother in the next room?
The thought was accompanied by a vision of Nita bursting in just as Tom and I had begun to…you know.

During my moment of revelation, I had stopped kissing back and now Tom was looking at me with concerned eyes.

''I'm sorry.'' He apologized quickly.

''Don't apologize, it's just, your brother and my best friend are in the next room. What if they walk in?'' I said and he looked towards the door as if just remembering Bill and Nita existed.

''We can't have that.'' he said lightly as he lay down next to me.

I cuddled into his side and he rested his head on mine. With one of his index fingers he lightly traced the circle of my belly button and I giggled a bit. I looked up at him and he was smiling softly.

I sighed contently as I wrapped my arms around him and I stared into his eyes.

So we hadn't done it, big deal. My mind was no longer running all over the place, thinking about Peter and Luke, it was right here with Tom, where it was meant to be.

''Are you guys- WHOA! SEX FEINDS!'' Nita exclaimed when she burst into Tom's room and then left just as quickly.

I looked at Tom and we both started to laugh.

Count on Nita to walk in at the most inopportune moment. But that was part of why I loved her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank You so so so much to Shelby [gidjet363] for helping me continue this story!!!

And thanks to our readers and to Nita.V., CassMcD, xXxLost_My_MindxXx, Monster-Kermit and GKit for commenting the last chapter.

More comments lovelies