Status: A temporary hiatus? I think that's in order considering that our real lives are quite hectic at the moment. Chapters will resume when stuff slows down. Thanks for reading!

What Happens In Germany Stays In Germany

Just Go

Jessica’s POV

''Come on, get it open already.'' I whined playfully in Tom's ear as I kissed his neck and he struggled to get the key in the door of his apartment.

''I'm trying!'' he said, sounding pressured and I giggled softly in his ear.

''Try harder.'' I whispered seductively.

I heard the lock on the door click but Tom didn't open it. Instead, he turned to me and smashed his lips against mine, putting one hand at the back of my neck to ensure that I was staying there.

His other hand moved to my lower back and pushed me against him as my hands locked around his neck. He pried my lips apart with his tongue as he deepened the kiss.

''Inside.'' I said, short of breath, when he started to kiss my neck.

He reached behind him and turned the handle, letting the door swing open. He replaced his hand on my lower back as he backed us quickly into his apartment.

The door slammed back against the wall, making a rather loud bang. It was then that we realized we were not alone.

''I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING!'' Nita shouted, jumping up from the couch. Her hair was a mess, her belt undone and her shirt ridden up.

''WE weren't doing anything.'' Bill corrected her, popping up from the couch and into view. His hair was also a mess and his shirt was off his arms and hanging around his neck. His pants also seemed to be riding unusually low and I spotted his belt flung across the room.

''Sure you weren't.'' I said, rolling my eyes playfully and Nita stuck her tongue out at me.

The two of them worked quickly to recompose themselves as Tom and I took off our shoes and moved to join them in the living room. Bill put his arms back in his shirt, Nita did up her belt, and the two of them smoothed out their hair.

''So how was your day?'' Nita asked casually as the two of them sat back down on the couch.

''My boss is a creeper.'' I told her and she cocked her head to the side as if to ask me to elaborate.

''He made a pass at me today; although he covered it well, I still found it obvious. He asked if I wanted to go out for dinner to go over the 'details' more closely.'' I told her.

''Then why didn't you tell him to fuck off?'' Nita asked.

''Because he's my boss! He'd fire me for sure!''

''He's married right?'' Bill asked.

''Yea.''

''So threaten to tell his wife.'' He said.

''Tell her what? 'I think your husband is attracted to me, please put a leash on him'? Yea, she'd definitely believe me.'' I rolled my eyes.

''Tom, why didn't you go in there and kick his ass?'' Nita asked, turning her gaze to him and he shrugged.

''I'm just not a violent person.'' He said and Bill snorted.

''Shut up Bill.'' He said quickly and I laughed.

''And what about your day Nita?'' I asked politely, trying to keep the conversation moving.

''Umm, not much happened, did some make up, the usual.'' She said quickly.

Although she and Bill had pulled themselves off of each other when Tom and I came in, it was obvious from their posture and the way they kept subtly touching each other that they were dying to get back to it.

Apparently Tom noticed too. I could tell from the small smirk that graced his lips as he inquired about Bill's day.

''And what did you do today Bill?'' he asked.

''You were here all day dipshit, you know what I did.'' Bill replied.

''Right, right.'' Tom said and then it went quiet.

Nita and Bill were looking anywhere but at each other yet the desire was practically radiating off of them.

''Just go!'' I said finally and Nita shot up like a rocket.

''I have uh, laundry.'' She said half heartedly, grabbing Bill by the front of his shirt and practically dragging him to his room.

The door slammed and then I heard something else slam against it. I didn't even want to know.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all of our readers and to Angel of Misfit and xXxLost_My_MindxXx for commenting the last chapter.

More comments darlings