Status: A temporary hiatus? I think that's in order considering that our real lives are quite hectic at the moment. Chapters will resume when stuff slows down. Thanks for reading!

What Happens In Germany Stays In Germany

The Creepers At The Window

Even though it was completely dark outside and about five o’clock in the morning, I couldn’t stop myself from looking out my window down at the two girls who were moving in a few floors below us. They were standing on the sidewalk in front of the building, at I think they were staring at it. I was focusing so hard on trying to see the girls that I hadn’t heard my younger brother Bill standing in my doorway.

"What you lookin at?" I jumped slightly, turning my head away from the dark window to where Bill stood. He held a black and red mug more then likely filled with coffee in his hands.

"You know those new people who are moving in below us?" I said with a smile playing at my face.

He nodded his head with his eye brow raised.

"Well, they just got here." I smirked and he rolled his eyes at me, walking towards the large window I was standing in front of.

"You’re a creep." He laughed and a small amount of coffee spilled from his cup onto my freshly vacuumed carpet. I didn’t like to clean and when I did I wanted it to last as long as possible, and Bill wasn’t helping.

"Watch what your doing with that you ass!" He snorted and moved his eyes toward the two girls still standing outside.

"Maybe they don't know where to go?" Bill said. I laugh to myself seeing his forehead pressed firm against the window, his eyes focused on the two figures below us.

"Maybe…” I thought aloud

"Do you think they need any help?" He questioned, his eyes never leaving them.

"Nein."

"Want to go check?" He lightly laughed.

"Nein." I looked over at my brother, his eyes moving with the girls. He had a small smile on his face as he played with his tongue stud.

"What are you doing?" I couldn’t help but laugh at the look on his face.

He looked over at me, our foreheads still on the window.

"Just thinking of how creepy we are." He laughed. As he turned to leave he set his empty cup on my bed side table and started walking toward the door.

Why the hell did he just set that there when he’s leaving? He’s always leaving stuff everywhere, and like I said I just cleaned. Oh mein!

"Bill take your stupid cup and put it in the sink! You’re going that way now anyway." I said frustrated as he continued walking out of my room.

"I'll get it later!" He slammed my door and I let out a sigh. Knowing Bill he'll wanna go meet them tomorrow, so he’ll stay up all night thinking of something nice to do.

I pulled my Karl Kani shirt off, throwing it on the floor, and laid my tired body down in my bed. I was thinking as well, but more of what Bill was thinking. I could tell this would end disastrous. What would those poor girls think of us? Well we’d find out tomorrow.

I kinda couldn’t wait.

--------------------------------------

"Good Night cupcake!" I said to Jessica as we both made our ways into our own rooms for the night. I laid my head down on the pillow and close my eyes.

I wondered if there was anyone famous living here. I turn over on my side and look at the pile of boxes that were on the far wall. I’d need to take care of some of those tomorrow.

Well there had better be, because I didn't accept losing.

I better win! I whispered before I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay another chapter!!
Nita gets the credit for this one!!
Haha Billa and Tomi are creeps!!
Comments=Love