Love Affairs, Gangsters and Teletubbies

Love Affairs, Gangsters and Teletubbies

Over the hills and far away, the teletubbies come to play!

Twenty years later in the Land of Giggly Happenings, Tinky Winky and Po were old enough to date, and despite the differences in their age, height, and race, they decided to give the love thing a try -- together.

"Hi, Tinky Winky! Wink wink!" Po shouted, waving at him from across the room. She also winked at her love interest.

"Yo, Po!" Tinky Winky did a split, then he shouted, "Yow!" He regained his composure and walked over to Po, then swept her in his arms and dipped her. Since Po had been having trouble with her diet lately and had gained a ton of weight, she fell on the floor.

"Ow!" she shouted, rubbing her butt.

"Sorry, Gizzle!" Tinky Winky said, helping her up. He then kissed her.

"How are you?" Po asked in a flirtatious tone.

"Great, mah homie gizzle slice nizzle! Yow!" He jumped up in the air and clicked his heels together, then landed gracefully on his feet.

"Mmm...I'm so glad I was blessed with a fine piece of man. I can't believe we never dated before..." Po said in a dramatic voice. "Oh! But, dear me!" she shouted while making dramatic hand gestures. "So young...so in love! Oh, dear me! What shall we ever do?!"

"Nothin', Po! Yo!" her boyfriend answered. "We be tighter than Richard Simmons' clothing!"

"Oh, dear me!" was all that Po could say. She suddenly switched into prep mode. "Like, you're going on the National Teletubbie Tour tomorrow. Glad I didn't choose to go. But, like, you'll be gone for, like, a whole month, like, right?"

"Yes, mah lovah from anotha motha. Ain't it a shame, yo, Po?"

"Oh yes, it is..." she mumbled.

"Don't worry, homie! I be comin' back soon 'nuff!" He began spinning around quickly, then he straightened up his 'bling bling' around his neck.

"Goody!" Po jumped up in the air, then she fell down on her butt. "Daggone it! Why do I keep doing that?!"

"Tis okay, Po, mah gizzle nizzle. Fo rizzle." They both smiled at each other, then Po got up.

"I'll always love you, Tink." Po batted her eyelashes.

"I'll always love you, too, mah G. Straight up fo sho!"

The next day...

"Mmm..." Po mumbled. Tinky Winky had left just an hour before. "Mmm...that's the right spot. Oh...there...yeah...ohh, hehehe!" she giggled. She lifted her chin up. "Mmm...ahhhh yeah...that's right...right there...mmm...keep on keepin' on..."

"Mmm..."

"Ahhh...that feels really good..."

"Hehehehe!" Barney the Dinosaur was at her house, obviously making out with her.

Suddenly, the door burst open.

"Hey, Po! I forgot my computer at your house and--" Tinky Winky walked into Po's bedroom and looked at Barney and Po on the bed. His eyes widened. "What the fook, homie?!"

"Ah!" Po shouted.

"Ahhh!" Barney shouted, rolling off the bed just to bounce back up to his feet. "Ya scared us!"

"It-It-It's not what it looks like, Tink," Po defended.

"Not what it looks like?! You're sleeping with Barney the Dinosaur!" Tinky shouted.

"Huh uh!" Barney said defensively. "We were just making out! Hehehe!" He giggled and jumped up and down happily as he does in all his shows.

"Listen up!" Tinky shouted, throwing Barney against the wall. "How long have you been with mah girl?!"

"Uh, uh, uh!" Barney shouted nervously. "I-I-I don't know! A month?!" Tinky let go of Barney and glared at Po.

"I gave you everything I had, and this is how you repay me?!" he shouted. Po was silent and visibly frightened. "...no wonder they call you Po the Hoe..." he mumbled, then he exited the house.

It was over for them.