I Don't Like Your Girlfriend

Hung Over

I woke up with the sun in my eyes. I groaned and rolled over. I felt that Matt was still there. I snuggled into his side. He wrapped his arm around me as my head started to pound. I groaned and tried to cover my face with the blanket.

“Hung over?” Matt said laughing. I nodded and slapped his chest.

“Ow, what was that for? I was just pointing out the obvious,” he said rubbing his chest. I smiled and pulled the blanket off my head. I looked up at him and kissed him.

“Let me go get you some aspirin for your head, then we need to talk,” he said and kissed me again before getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom.

“Talk about what?” I asked snuggling into the blankets.

“You will see,” he said walking back into the bedroom and handed me the aspirin and water.

I took them and he laid back down next to me. He pulled me onto his chest and I wrapped my arm around his stomach.

“Last night, you said something. And I just want to see if you meant it, or if it was just the booze talking,” he said. I sat up and looked at him. I knew what he was talking about. The marriage thing. I just nodded and he went on.

“You said you wanted to marry me…Do you remember?” he asked holding my hand. I looked away. I wanted to tell him differently. Not when I was drunk. But things slip out when I am drunk. I sighed and turned back and looked at him.

“I do. And I mean it Matt. I was going to tell you, but not when I was piss ass drunk,” I said. He just nodded and stared at the ceiling. Like he was in his own world.

I sighed and looked out the window at the ocean. What if he isn’t ready? Did I just lose my chance with him, again? I know he loves me, he always has. But does he love me enough to marry me?

“I want to marry you too,” he said. I looked over at him and he had a big smile on his face.

“Are you serious?” I said shaking my head, praying that I heard him right.

“Of course Eva. Why wouldn’t I? I love you so much. I always have. You mean the world to me. I have never, ever, felt this way around anyone. You give me butterflies; I get weak when I hear your voice. I just sounded like a chick, didn’t I?” he said. I just laughed and kissed him deeply.

“I don’t care if you sound like a chick Matt. I love you too. I was scared that you were going to leave me because I wanted to get married,” I said kissing him again. He laughed and pulled me on top of him.

“Don’t ever think that I don’t love you, okay? I always will,” he said. I smiled and laid my head on his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it was short, trust me, the next one won't.
i was going to put this, and the next one just as one. but thought to just split it up.

enjoy!