I Don't Like Your Girlfriend

Truth Comes Out, Sorta.

“Why the fuck did you do that!”, was the first thing Matt said to me once we got into my house.

“Do what, Tell the truth?” I said putting my purse down.

“No, bitch at my girlfriend! I thought you were my best friend. You should be happy that I found someone. Unlike you who hasn’t had a boyfriend since High School,” He said. I stood there in shock.

“Um…Shit. I didn’t mean that Eva,” He said coming over to me, I put my hands up and stopped him.

“No, your right. I should be happy. But Matt, she isn’t good for you. She is just using you for your money. Everyone can see it. And personally, I don’t think you love her. You just love the fact that you have someone that will give you some romantic feelings. And I know I need a boyfriend, you don’t have to fucking keep telling me,” I said and walked upstairs.

“Eva, stop,” I heard him say as he followed me up the stairs. I ignored him and went into my room and then into my closet. I searched one of my drawers and looked for some pajamas.

“Eva, listen. Maybe you are right. Maybe I just like having someone there. But I do like someone else. Hell, I love her. But I am just to scared to tell her,” He said walking over to me. I grabbed some clean underwear and walked into the bathroom, knowing Matt would follow me anyways.

“Then tell her Matt. Don’t hold back. She might feel the same way, but you don’t know. Grow some balls and tell her before it’s to late,” I said putting my clothes on the counter and turning to him, resting my hip on the edge of the counter.

He leaned against the doorframe and played with his lip ring, something he did when he was nervous.

“What do I do if she likes me? What about Val?” he asked looking at me.

“Dump Val then. I know you know that what I have said about her is true. You were just in denial. You didn’t want to believe that you were right. But then someone came along and told you the same thing you were thinking,” I said taking off my necklace and belt, setting the necklace on the counter and throwing my belt on the floor.

“Yeah…” He said fixing his hat.

“Well, I’m gonna take a shower. So you can either stay there and watch or leave, I don’t care,” I said taking off my shirt, throwing it next to my belt.

“I’m gonna go. I need to think about some things, I’ll call you tomorrow or something,” He said then left. I signed and started the shower, warming it up. Then stripping off the rest of my clothes and got in. I sighed as the warm water washed away all my worries and relaxed my muscles.

I don’t think I will ever get the guy I want. I want Matt, but he likes someone else, again. Am I that ugly? What is wrong with me? Am I to much of a friend to him for him to like me more then that?

I sighed and washed my hair and body then turned off the water and grabbed a white fluffy towel and one for my hair. I wrapped one around my body and hair and wiped off the steam on the mirror and looked at myself. I grabbed a washcloth and wiped off my eyeliner. I put on some pimple cream to keep those nasty pimples away. I took the towel from my head off and made sure I got as much water out of my hair as I could. I ran a brush through my hair and threw my towels next to my dirty clothes.
I changed into my pj’s and turned off the light and walked into my room, shutting off my closet light on the way.

I pulled back the covers and got into bed. I turned off the light next to my bed and laid my head on the pillow.
I looked at the clock. It was only 10:45 and I was already going to bed. How pathetic am I?
I sighed and rolled over and closed my eyes, soon falling into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, yes. But at least it's something.

Comment =]