She's Not Bleeding on the Ballroom Floor Just for the Attention

Snapped

"Where have you been?" my mom asked when I finally went home.

"I was just walking around," I said. I started towards my room.

"I'm sure you were," I heard my mom say. That's when I snapped. I turned around and went back to my mom.

"What?" I said. "You don't believe me?"

"Of course not," she said.

"I've had it!" I yelled. "Why can't you ever trust me? Everything I do is either untrustworthy or I do it for attention!"

"Don't talk to your mother like that," I heard my father say. Shit. I had forgotten about my father. "You should treat her with nothing better than respect for having to put up with you."

I couldn't help what I said next.

"I should be treated a little better for having to put up with her," I said. Realizing what I had just said, I gasped and slapped both my hands over my mouth.

"Get your ungrateful ass over here," my father said angrily. I removed my hands from my mouth before turning to face my father. As I took a few hesitant steps toward my father, I saw my mom leave the room. When I was close enough, my father slapped me hard across my face. I whimperd in pain. I knew I'd probably have a bruise. "The next time you're rude to me or your mother, it'll be worse than just a slap in the face."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapters kind of short :/
I decided I'm going to make this story kinda short. A few more chapters..I don't know how many there will be. But I'll let you know when I think there's going to be only 1 or 2 more.
~Sally