She's Not Bleeding on the Ballroom Floor Just for the Attention

Scared

When I woke up, the TV was still on. I wasn't leaning against Ryan anymore. I was laying down...my body covering half of Ryans. I sat up, careful to not wake Ryan up. But that didn't work. Ryan's eyes opened and he blinked them sleepily, looking around before looking at me.

"Where are you going?" he mumbled.

"I don't know," I said, shrugging my shoulders. Ryan yawned and wrapped an arm around my waist and pulling me back on top of him. His touch caused a tingling sensation to move through my body and I shivered slightly.

"Are you cold?" Ryan asked, having felt me shiver.

"No," I said. I felt Ryan's fingers, soothingly tracing up and down my spine. I buried my face in the crook of his neck, breathing in his scent. I barely knew this guy, but I couldn't help but feel extremely comfortable and happy with him.

Just as I was about to fall back to sleep, there was a loud banging on Ryan's bedroom door and we both jumped at the sudden noise. We sat up quickly just as the door swung open, revealing Ryan's dad.

"Your father is here, Scarlett," he said. I stared at him in disbelief. How did my dad find me? He didn't even know about Ryan.

"What?" I said.

"He wants you to go home with him," Dan said. I felt my face grow pale and looked at Ryan helplessly. Ryan looked away from me and I knew that he wouldn't be able to help me. I slowly got up off the bed and followed Dan downstairs where my dad was standing in the entryway, waiting for me. He smiled when he saw me. I knew that it was just a show.

"I'm so glad you're ok, Scarlett," he said. "Your mother and I have been so worried."

My father turned to Dan and smiled, holding out his hand.

"Thank you for taking care of her," my dad said. After they shook hands, my father grabbed ahold of my arm tightly and pulled me out of the Ross' house. He opened up the passenger side door of his car and shoved me into it roughly. He then got into the car and started it up, taking us home. He didn't say anything and the closer we got to our house, the more scared I got. I knew this wasn't going to be good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the wait o.o
I'll try and update again soon.
Comments??
~Sally