From What I've Heard

007

I giggled as Gareth told me a story about how he was being molested by a ten-year-old All Time Low fan. What made it even funnier was the fact that Gareth was gay, if he wasn’t, I’d be on top of him in a matter of seconds.

The sun was beating down on us and I thanked God for my sunglasses that ate up half my face. I also thanked Rian for making Gareth and I little paper fans with our names written on them in bright pink felt tip pen.

“Well look who it is,” Gareth smiled as he saw Alex walk towards us.

“Oh no,” I frowned, wondering what trouble he could cause.

“Hi guys,” he grinned, his voice cracking.

“Hangover?” I asked as last nights memories came rushing back.

“Just. But I can still remember what happened,” he smirked.

“What happened?” Gareth asked.

“He raped me,” I pouted, pointing at Alex.

“She lies!” he cried in distress as he pulled out a video camera from behind his back.

“No!” I screamed as I threw myself behind Gareth who shrieked in surprise.

“I’m filming for Buzznet. I thought that my two favourite people should be in the video with me,” Alex pouted.

“Favourite?” Gareth said, emerging from behind the table.

“Favourite. Because I love-love you both,” Alex replied, winking at what little he could see of me.

I pulled a shocked face before I heard a beep, signalling that Alex had done something with the video camera.

“What did you do?” I asked warily as I peeked at him from behind Gareth’s shoulder.

“I filmed you when you said that you raped me,” he grinned childishly.

“Meanie,” I smiled, poking tongue out as I stood up and resumed my spot on the chair.

I smiled as I watched Alex film himself on the camera, occasionally pointing it at Gareth and I, but our reactions were too fast and we managed to fall off our chairs just in time. Finally, I saw Alex turn the camera off so I got back on my seat and smiled widely at him.

“Hello my love-love,” I grinned cheekily.

“I’m never letting you take me home when I’m drunk again,” he smiled, shaking his head.

“But you were drunk. You wouldn’t have cared if I had raped you,” I smirked.

“Maybe I wanted you to,” he winked as he sat down on my lap while Gareth smirked.

“Maybe I wanted to,” I replied, raising an eyebrow.

“Maybe you should.”

“Maybe I will.”

“I think you should start now then,” he said as he leant forward and kissed me directly on the lips, just a peck so no one would notice.

“I thought that I was supposed to be raping you,” I pouted while Gareth giggled in the background.

“Well you didn’t do anything,” Alex stated.

“But maybe I was about to do something,” I replied, matter-of-factly.

“Then do it now,” he said, pointing to his lips.

“But what if I wasn’t going to rape your lips,” I winked before poking my tongue out.

“But I only give you permission to rape my lips,” he grinned before pushing me off the chair and landing on top of me.

I tried to push him off but he just pinned me down, forgetting about the rest of the world.
‘Rape me,’ I mouthed before he crashed his lips onto mine and tangled his hands in my hair. I kissed back passionately as I felt his tongue trace the design of my lips. The kiss suddenly turned into something more as Alex’s hands ran up my shirt.

“Alex!” I squealed as I pulled away.

“You said to rape you,” he shrugged and he jumped off me.

“Sarcasm,” I smiled.

“Serious sarcasm. I’ll see you tonight, babe,” he giggled before skipping off with his camera.

“Marry him,” Gareth stated as he reached into my bag and pulled out a can of Monster energy drink.

“Any day and thanks,” I smiled as I stole the can out of his hand and opened it with the familiar hissing sound.

“So you burn all those calories kissing Alex, and then you just create more to burn?” Gareth asked, astounded.

“I don’t kiss to burn calories, Gee. I kiss because I like playing tongue tag,” I giggled.

“I figured that one out,” Gareth grinned cheekily before standing up.

“Leaving so soon?” I smiled.

“Leaving before ‘the rapist’ comes back to play tongue tag,” he chuckled.

I just waved him off as I took another long sip of my drink, letting the fizzy concoction slide down my throat. In the back of my mind, that kiss meant something but I just pushed it away. It meant nothing until Alex said it did, even if he did ‘love-love’ me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorryy.
Crappy chapter && Internet problems so updates will be a bit slow
Epic lulz on my part.
Thoughts?