Unexpected

Kane's P.O.V.

"Where's my bra?" Heh heh she's not wearing a bra! "I'm still on the phone ya know!" *Click* She hung up damn! I walk out to my front porch, sit down and light up a smoke. Hurry up Jenny! I think to myself. Across the street i see her though the window hopping around, trying to put on pants I guess. She falls down and I can't see her anymore. I see her stand up. No shirt! Oh my gawd! *Bloody nose* I take my last drag and see her running over. "What do you need thats so important?" She yells tripping across the street.
"Find your bra?" I ask
Jenna smacks me. "Oh shut up!" She glares at me... Cold.
"So whats so important that you need to wake me up at 9:00!
I really just wanted to see her but i didn't want to tell her that. I really think I'm in love with her.
"Plus it's Saturday i deserve to sleep in!" She keeps it up. With out thinking i reach out and grab her shoulder. she looks up at me and quickly looks away. Did I do something wrong? I wanna say something to her, I wanna grab her and kiss her, but i don't and I let my hand fall to my side.
"Sor-" I start. Why am I about to apologize?
"Huh?" She looks up at me again."
"Oh nothing never mind."
"So like seriously what do you want tell me now or I'm going back to bed!"
"Damn I just wanted to hang out with you!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Now we go to Kane's point of view! Please Comment!