I Solemnly Swear That I Am up to No Good

Freeing the House Elves

“Miss Fortunata, of all the pranks and foolish acts you’ve done over the years this, by far, is the most irresponsible and-“Professor McGonagall lectured.

“But Professor, I was just trying to help them out!” Tiana argued.

“By giving them clothes? Tatiana house elves like to work. Setting them free you’d give them heart attacks and leave us all without food. They make it you know. How would you like not having food?”

“I wouldn’t..” She said in a kind of mocking voice.

“Well if you are so keen on helping the house elves you can start by serving you week’s worth of detentions in the kitchens.”

“Wicked ace! Now I won’t have to sneak down there this week.”

“Why I..you..just go back to the common room.” She sighed defeated.

Tiana skipped out of her office towards the common room when she saw a boy with rather long dark hair snogging a Ravenclaw 6th year.

“Oi Sirius! Finally giving in to your fangirls eh?” I said while poking him.

“Hey Tia. Get off easy in there?” He asked,breaking away and not noticing as the girl huffed and walked away.

“It would have been better if you lot would have just stayed with me. But no, just let poor little Tatiana Fortunata take all the blame.” she said while dramatically flailing her arms.

“How many times have you left me, James, Peter, and Remus behind?”

“Oh loads of times. But that’s just because I’m getting you back for whatever you do to me that day.” she said while jumping on his back.
“Onward, noble donkey!”

“Don’t you mean noble steed?” He asked while walking back to the Gryffindor common room.”

“Nah, you’re a bit of a jackass. What’s everyone else doing?”

“Well, James was trying to flirt with Lily. Lily was studying with Remus. And Peter was..being Peter? And I was being the amazing mate I am and waiting for you.”

“Yeah, while snogging that Ravenclaw. What’s her name anyway?”

“No idea. She sat by me, said she was bored and one thing led to another.”

“Aren’t you prince charming? It’s no wonder you don’t have yourself a steady girlfriend.” Tiana said while jumping off his back and walking to the Fat Lady.

“And you don’t have a boyfriend because you’re short, hyper, and annoying.”

“And you love me. You would be so bored if you didn’t have me running around like a nutter all the time. Peruvian Vipertooth” She said to Sirius and then to the Fat Lady

“You’re actually rather calm right now. It’s enjoyable, maybe try it more?” But she wasn’t listening to Sirius anymore. She was looking at Lily and James argue back and forth as Remus watched, amused.

“What are they doing?” I asked him.

“James is trying to ask Lily to Hogsmeade this weekend. His method of choice is to annoy her senseless.” He said while never taking his eyes off the pair.

"Will you?"

"No."

"Will you?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"But-"

"No."

"I thought-“

"No."

"After all we've been through -"

"No."

"- you won't go out -"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Aw, come on."

"No."

"...YOUDONTWANTTONOTGOOUTWITHMETHEN?!" James said in a rush.

"No."

"Really?" said James, a grin protruding on his face.

"No - hey, wait a blasted moment!"

"Too late," said James gleefully, while literally bouncing around. Lily started to glare at him.

"I won't go out with you!" she said to him firmly.

"But you already said you would," James grinned at her, "didn't she, Moony?"

“That she did, Prongs.” Remus smiled until Lily turned her glare on him.

“I uh, I’m gonna go study.” He said while running up the stairs.

“You know Lily, you actually did say yes to him.” Sirius tried but this time Lily went for her wand.

“I’m going to..Peter needs me to tuck him in. C’mon Peter-“ Sirius pulled him up the stairs.

“Oi, wait up mate! I’ll help!” Tia said while looking back at Lily.

“Lily, if you honestly don’t want to go to Hogsmeade with me then you don’t have to. I just wanted to have ONE chance. But I see that’s never going to-“ Lily cut him off.

“I know what you’re trying to do. Send me on a guilt trip? It’s not going to work James Potter.”

“Please, Lily Evans. One chance? And then I’ll leave you alone.” He was begging now.

“One chance.” She said simply as she walked to her room. She smirked as she head James yell ‘yess!’.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and such if you think I should continue.

Thanks for reading!!
--Sam