Status: on permanent hiatus

The Black Parade Is Dead!

Intro

Bob’s POV

Why is it that there are some people are able to find love with a snap of their fingers? For others its love at first sight. Both of those don’t happen for me. I don’t believe in love at first sight. Nor do I really believe in love. Why you may ask? I’ve seen what it does to people and relationships, I don’t want that to happen to me. I’m actually fine with being single no girl or guy will be so clingy that it feels like you can’t breath, for your information I am bisexual.

The only thing that I love is music and playing the drums. At least I know that won’t make me depressed or feel suffocated. In fact, I feel the total opposite when its necessary and I’m pissed off I can let my anger out on the drums and pray that they don’t break from the force. Yes, I can seriously do that to a drum set. I have actually done it before.

I love being on tour its so exhilarating, you can get to know so many people and visit so many places that you either never heard of, never been to or both. Yes, I do notice that I’m rambling on about different subjects that in no way relate to each other. My job on tour is drum tech foe The Used a creative and awesome band from a little town in Orem, Utah. They make good screamo-rock music.

The members are amazing guys, Bert McCracken is on vocals and piano, Jeph Howard is the bass and back up vocals, Quinn Allman is guitar and also back up, last and certainly not least is Branden Steinekert who does drums and occasionally back up vocals. They have two albums out both are amazing.

Right now a new band is playing I think the lead singer said the name is My Chemical Romance. They play similar music to The Used but a little less screamo. The guitar players are amazing. The bass player is good, the singer is good the drummer is okay.

I go sit at the bar and order a drink. The bartender serves it to me and I toss it back and order another drink. And drink that.

“Is this seat taken?” A dude asks me.

“Nope sit.” I say not looking at him at all.

I hear him sit down I turn my head and I see a guy that looks like a god but with a huge afro. He is amazingly hot, he has reddish brown curls that form a huge afro, beautiful brown eyes, lean muscular arms and body which is covered by a metallica shirt, he’s wearing form fitting jeans that hug every curve of his hips and loosen slightly on his legs. I think for once in my life I am going to contradict myself. I think I’m in love with a ugy I really don’t even know.

“I’m Ray Toro.” The god says.

“Bob Bryar.” I say shaking his hand. He has a firm ass grip, mmmm wonder what it’ll be like on my … okay nasty thoughts about a guy I don’t even know they are going to stop before I get carried away.
♠ ♠ ♠
starting off a little short for now