Status: on permanent hiatus

The Black Parade Is Dead!

New secrets

Bob’s POV

Ray is the most intriguing person I met. At the bar a few days ago, we talked about everything except our private lives. Of course I’ve been texting him and calling him on the phone. No not what your thinking besides we only talk. The guys a.k.a Bert and them have been trying to weasel out of me why I’m so happy. Me being well me I don’t tell not even when Jeph and Quinn tackle me and don’t get off until Branden and Bert pull them off.

“Bob my man…” Quinn says trailing off. He gets this look in his eye and I know that I had better start running.

“What Quinn and no I’m not telling you and I’m not on drugs.” I say backing up slowly.

“What makes you think I want to know something? And I know you’re not on drugs except for your cigarettes.” Quinn says walking towards me slowly.

“Quinn dude I know you and your pretty damn persistent when you want to know something.” I say.

“True.” He says getting ready to pounce.

Oh shit. I get a running start weaving through the many buses and around bands making my way towards the main stage where thankfully Branden is talking to some dude.

“BRA NDEN HELP!!!” I scream running by him.

“Oh shit.” I hear Branden say. He finishes his conversation and starts running after Quinn and me. He thankfully tackles Quinn. “Quinn dude leave Bob be what ever he is keeping from you he is allowed it’s his life not yours to pry into.”

“Branden dude Bob is keeping a secret and by the looks of it a major secret I want to know!!!!” Quinn says.

“Quinn dude let him have one secret that you haven’t discovered or made up as a matter of fact besides Jeph is hiding something as well.” Branden says.

“Seriously?” Quinn and I ask.

“Ya so Quinn if you want something juicy bother Jeph.” Branden says.

Quinn runs looking for Jeph to pester him.

“Were you joking or is jeph hiding a secret from us?” I ask.

“Dude do I ever lie and you of all people should know that drummers know everything.” Branden says.

“You never lie and its true drummers do know all. And how did you find out about Jeph’s secret?” I ask.

“Walked in on it.” Branden says scrunching up his face.

“It couldn’t of been that bad dude.” I say.

He gives me a dude look. “Bob if you saw what I did well yeah you’d walk out and go what the fuck. And not be able to look at Jeph the same way ever.” Branden says shuddering at the memory.

“okay so changing the subject you pumped for tonight’s show?” I ask.

“Hell yeah I love performing and one day I will own a record company I can see it now.” Branden says.

“Good and if you work hard towards it you will get it.” I say clapping his shoulder.

“I know, Bob you’re the only one that actually sees me doing that too.” He says. fiddling with his drumstick.

“Branden that’s because I see potential in certain things and people knowing you for a while I know that you can do it.” I say.

“Thanks Bob at least one person believes in me and I already have a name for it. Unknown Studios and I’ll cover …” he says before I interrupt him.

“Unknown up and coming artists?” I ask.

“Yes.” He says.

“Good for you Branden you think quinn found Jeph yet?” I ask.

“Hopefully because I might have to protect you again and Quinn is one pain in the ass that is hard to get rid of.” Branden says scratching his head.

“Ya think?” I say.