Quintuplets

Dimple?

"Let's get going," Delilah stood up and grabbed a bright orange ball, she waited till the pins were up and rolled it down the alley to the pins, she pulled her dress back down and grinned. "Did I flash?"

"Nah."

“Good,” She nodded, smiling and handed me a ball. “Your turn.”

"Oh yay me," I mumbled as I walked up to the line and pulled my dress up a little, then granny rolled it down the alley. "I can't bowl in a dress."

"You could have done better than that," Delilah laughed as she pointed to the ball slowly making its way to the pins.

“I could have,” I shrugged. “But that’s just not… Dana enough.”

"You do have a point," she sighed heavily as Devan walked up and got a strike quickly. "Damn granny."

"Hey!"

“Kidding,” he smiled and kissed me softly.

"They kissed!" Raegan and Delilah shouted as they jumped up and high fived one another. "We did it! We did it!"

"No wonder their dating, their so much alike it’s scary," I shivered.

“Yeah,” Devan chuckled. “She’s your sister.

“Fuck,” I whined.

"You love me, stop acting differently," she stuck her tongue out at me as she sat back down and Raegan made his way to the bowling balls.

“Okay,” Raegan took a deep breath and bowled a strait gutter ball.

“Go Rae!” Delilah cheered.

"This is the reason I play football," he grumbled as he sat down beside Delilah. "Because I suck at everything else."

"Aw you do not," Delilah kissed his pouted lips.

“Yes I do,” He leaned back as Li rubbed his thigh.

“I know that’s not true,” She purred in his ear.

"Dear god, one time they have sex and its like discovering a new play thing, literally!"

"Now, now," Devan chuckled patting my hand.

“We’re teenagers,” Raegan grunted. “What do you expect?”

"I don't know," I shrugged. "Something besides PDA? Maybe I'm asking too much but I don't want to see my sister fuck her boyfriend twice in one day, it's too much."

“Well, I’m sorry I fell in love,” She mumbled.

"Now don't go twisting my words, love is fine. PDA is another thing," I nodded as she shrugged.

“All I hear is blah, blah, blah.”

"So immature," I grumbled as she smiled and nudged Raegan. "What?"

"Devan's asleep."

“Wha?” I turned around to see Devan sprawled out on the bench and snoring.

"He's a hellava date isn't he?" I chuckled as Raegan laughed.

"Give him a break Dana; he's been practicing all week to outrun Thompson for his
linebacker spot."

“Oh,” I sighed as Delilah stared down at him.

“What a pretty baby face,” She sighed airily.

"Hey," Raegan whined as I giggled, she sighed and shrugged.

"I'm allowed, he's cute but I like you better," she patted his chest. "No need to worry."

“I just don’t you to fall for him,” He growled and pulled her onto his lap. “Your mine.”

"I wouldn't fall for anyone besides you," she kissed his lips and pulled on his shirt. "You know that."

“Good,” He smiled, making her grin dopily.

“It’s those damn dimples!” She poked his cheek. “Get’s me every time.”

"They are fascinating," I walked over and poked his cheek. "Those are so cute, you should smile more."

"Then I'd have all the ladies after me," he sighed dramatically.

“And we don’t want that, now do we?” Delilah poked Raegan’s nose as he laughed.

“Of course not,” He pulled her into a soft kiss, making me swoon.

“Love,” I sang softly.

He laughed again making me giggle as well as Delilah, "Dimple?"

"Dimple," I nodded as I sat down beside Devan.

“Wake up,” I said in a high pitch and nudged his shoulder.

"Huh what?" he woke up and sighed. "I feel asleep didn't I?"

"Yeah."

"Damn."

“It’s okay,” I smiled softly as he sat up.

"What did I miss?" he questioned looking at Delilah and Raegan who were grinning. "Or do I want to know?”

“Probably not,” Delilah shook her head, giggling.

"I'll shut up," he nodded slowly as he turned to me. "Uh...they torment you?"

“Of course,” I mumbled.

"Poor you," he whimpered and hugged me tightly.

“I live with one of them.”

“Oh god!”

"Exactly," I mumbled.

"Damn."

“I thought you loved me,” Delilah frowned dramatically.

"I do," I sighed. "I just was explaining how four more of you is hell."

"Oh your adoring."

‘You know I love you,” I insisted.

“I’m not so sure…”

"Delilah," I mumbled. "Trust me when I say, I love you."

"Fine."

“Good,” I blew her a kiss and giggled, she grabbed it and shoved it in her pants pocket.

"For later!" she nodded.