Quintuplets

I think it was the Macarena

"Come on, I'll walk you to class," he smiled and held his hand out, I grabbed it with a grin and nodded. "So, is it fun having four people sharing your birthday?"

“It has it’s pros and cons,” I shrugged. “Some good, more bad.”

"Did you all have to dress the same?" he smirked.

"Until fifth grade and we put our feet down, my mother was very obsessive for that."

“Did you get mixed up when you were babies?”

"Danny and Dean did when we were a year old, ever since then until we were nine we've had color coordinated underwear," I laughed.

“Seriously?”

“Yes,” I nodded. “I had purple, Delilah had pink, Danny had green, Dean had orange, and David had red.”

"Wow," he said slowly.

"Yeah, it was embarrassing," I shrugged. "But hey, they had to find out who we were some way."

“True,” He nodded slowly, looking over to Delilah and Raegan.

"How long have they dated?" I questioned.

"They have been openly dating for a week, but they have been secretly dating for awhile."
“Very secretly,” I laughed. “I didn’t know until just a few minutes ago.”

"She's good at it," he laughed. "I didn't know they were dating until Rae messed up and said how good of a kisser she was."

"Ew," I twitched.

“Yeah,” He nodded frantically. “Gross, then I was locked in a room with them.”

“Oh god.”

"Yeah," he nodded again. "You can't imagine the things that I have seen."

"Have they had sex yet?" my eyes widened.

"I don't think so," he shook his head. "Delilah doesn't seem like a slutty kind of girl."

“I don’t think she is,” I nodded as the bell rang. “Well, see you later?”

“Of course,” He smirked.

"There you are!" Delilah ran over and grinned. "Did you like Devan?"

"He's nice," I nodded. "He thinks you aren't slutty."

"Huh?"

“It’s not important,” I shook my head and chuckled.

“Okay," she said slowly as she linked her arm with mine. "What class do you have?"

“Chem,” I nodded. “You?”

“Trig.”

"Damn," we said at the same time.

"Hello sisters," Danny walked up.

“Hello, brother,” I said as Delilah waved.

"Come on De," Danny locked arms with Delilah. "See you Da."

"You're so weird," I waved as I walked my way to Chemistry.

“He may be weird,” David called from down the hallway. “But he’s our brother!”

"I know!" I shouted as Dean began to do a weird dance in the hallway, I think it was the Macarena.

"I don't claim him though," David yelled.

“You have to,” I sighed. “He looks just like you.”

"But--" he whined. "Shit, I guess so..."

"David, be nice to your brother," Delilah scolded from half way up the hallway.

“Never!” David screamed back, the crowds of staring people crowding.

"Did he just—" Delilah put her hands on her hips after handing Danny her bag and turned to David. "David Anthony you go hug you're brother Dean right this instance, I'm not putting up with your childishness."

"Uh—" David's eyes widened as he looked over at me. "How does she sound just like mom?"

"I don't know, but I'd do what she tells ya."

“Yeah,” he nodded and glared at Dean. “I’m not hugging him.”

“Do it!”

"You do it!" he shouted pointing at her; she raised her eyebrows and stormed down the hallway, which caused David's eyes to widen and him to tackle Dean in a hug.

"Aw he does love me," Dean laughed.

“Yes, I love you,” David growled.

"Thanks Lilah, I love you sis," Dean shook David in a hug, side to side before throwing him off his large build roughly and taking Delilah into a hug.

"You're welcome and I love you to bro, tell me if David is mean to you again," Delilah's eyes twitched.

“Okay,” He nodded, grinning, making Delilah groan.

"Thanks De," she winked at him before glaring at David, then walking off with Danny.

"I have too much family," I whispered chuckling.

“Sucks for you, now doesn’t it?” David chuckled, walking away in some random direction as the bell rang.

“Well fuck, I’m late.”