This Jet Black Feeling

Dreams and Fantasies

*Frank's POV*

I got home and collapsed onto my sofa. Neither of my parents were in and wouldn't be until the evening. Those fucking chavs are gonna push me too far one day. I won't be my fault if they end up dead. I kicked off my Converse and pulled a cushion to my chest, letting the anger wear me out until I drifted off to sleep.

Fire raged around me, and I heard the screams of my classmates as the bodies piled up and the room was filled ankle-deep with blood. They were on their knees at my feet begging me for mercy, but I just laughed and slaughtered them too. Through the fire I saw him. His eyes seemed black and blood was dripping from his lips. It seemed to suit his face perfectly. He glided towards me and pulled my body to his, kissing me passionately through the carnage we inflicted.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I woke abruptly from my dream. It was so... creepy. It was like a serial killer's dream. I hoped that wasn't what I actually wanted. My mind is so evil sometimes.

Still, I couldn't get that guy's face out of my mind. I didn't even know his name but I felt like I wanted to know everything about him. It's just his face... his eyes... his lips... everything about him was so perfect and so... hot. I imagined what it would be like if he was kissing me. If he was on top of me now. I'd get to explore his body and feel his pale skin touching mine. As I thought about the gorgeous stranger my hand found it's way into my boxers, and as I stroked myself I imagined that it was his hand. I saw his naked form straddling me, pumping me hard, as his dark eyes never left mine. I visualised him moving his body down, and licking up and down my dick with his pointed tongue, and gently brushing it with his sharp teeth as he took me into his mouth.

It hardly took any time for me to cum. Normally it would have taken a good five to fifteen minutes, but thinking about that guy, it had only taken about two or three. I just lay there for a few minutes, trying to catch my breath and stop my fringe sticking to my face from the sweat. Who was that guy, and why couldn't I stop thinking about him?