Sequel: New Beginnings

Finishing Up

Chapter 7: Changes

My normally bronze, tanned skin had faded to a pale, powdery white. I felt and looked like a ghost. My hair was slowly falling out and becoming thinner. It looked horrible. So I decided to shave it. And that's what I did. I was now bald.

My mom did whatever I asked her, so when I asked her for a wig, she didn't decline. We picked out many. Blond, brunette, red head, black, curly, straight. You name it, I got it. It was sorta fun, transforming into a "new" person each and every day. But leukemia, by no means, was fun.

Ella almost didn't notice me one day. It was pretty funny. She walked in and gave me the weirdest look. "Do I know you?"

"Yeah, it's me Ella!" Soon we were doubled over in hysterics laughing so hard.

But those were the good times. Yes, good. I got the news yesterday. I am terminally ill. I am dying. I can't be cured. There's nothing left they can do. I had months. About 4 months, to be "exact".

That's when me and Ella decided to do everything we loved and savor our last moments together. We made a list:

1.Go horseback riding
2.Go skydiving
3.Make a Youtube account
4.Make videos
5.Chase geese
6.Go to the ocean
7.Go to a Jonas Brothers concert

To put it this way, I was easily pleased. We booked a horseback riding day-vacation in one month. Until then, we'll just hang out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short. I could'nt write anymore. Needed to stop and think. Sorry again.