Synyster Is Falling Inside The Black

Synyster's Falling Inside The Black

Synyster was on his bed staring at the ceiling. Picking out different pictures using the dots on the ceiling. His vision was blurred and he felt like he was dizzy and he sat up to debate on how he had lost the one so dear to him. His head looked to the wall and he swore he saw the door open. He thought he saw that special person walk in and greet him like he used to. He was just seeing things. That didn't happen. Although he wished it did.
His mind was swirling with more questions then answers at this point. His head looked to the door that actually did open this time. Synyster saw Matt come in and he sat on the bed next to Synyster. "Dude...you cant beat yourself up over him. It wasn't your fault that it happened. I'm sure he misses you to. " He said and looked at Synyster. Synyster looked toward the wall. Not responding. He felt like he was the reason it happened to him. He wasn't there to stop him. To stop that car. It was because of him that Zacky wasn't around today.

Tonight I'm so alone
This sorrow takes ahold
Don't leave me here so cold
Never want to be so cold

Synyster stood up and toke his shirt off. He ran out of beer. He had a couple twenty-four packs but they where gone now. He looked at Matt. "I gotta go to the store and get more beer." he said and went to open the bedroom door. Matt Forced him to the wall. He looked at his friend long and hard. Synyster's hand lost its grip on the keys and dropped them. Matt slapped Synyster across the face. "Zacky wouldn't want you drinking your soul away! He would have wanted you to be happy and live life. Not drink yourself to death!!!" He practically screamed at his best friend.
"He also wouldn't have wanted me to find someone else. He would have felt forgotten and i don't want to have anyone else. I don't wanna DO anyone else unless its him! All I would see if I fucked anyone else would be his face. And it would hurt to much." Synyster said. He was yelling it at him at parts but he also started to cry as he said that. Tears streamed down his face. The black eye makeup mixed around with his tears and the eye makeup was streaming. He was crying in black.

Your touch used to be so kind
Your touch used to give me life
I've waited all this time, I've wasted so much time

"He would WANT you to be happy!" Matt screamed and let go of Synyster. He looked at him and toke a tissue out of his pocket and gave it to his friend. He toke it and whipped his tears away. Synyster toke the time to dash out of the room. He ran down the halls as fast as he could. He hasn't been outside since the date of his dead lover's funeral. He left the building and saw cars going bye. A car that looked like the car that...hurt Zacky went by. His eyes widened. His eyes where playing tricks on him. Thinking he saw him and Zacky go in the road. Seeing the car slam into Zacky's small weak body. Making him fly to the side of the road. Landing in front of Synyster. None of this was real....but Syn didn't know that. He screamed his dead lover's name and got on his knees. He looked at Zacky cough blood and stuff up. Dying slowly from a buncha broken bones. Wounds. Among other things as well.

Don't leave me alone
Cause I barely see at all
Don't leave me alone, I'm...
falling in the black
Slipping through the cracks
Falling to the depths can I ever go back?

Synyster saw the whole scene vanish and the city streets where back to normal. Some people where watching Synyster with weird looks. He stood up and ran down the sidewalk. Through the crowds. He swore a guy that looked like 'him' passed by him rudely. He should have stayed in his bedroom. Safe from harm and more heartbreak. His body wanted to break down and shut down. Not have to bother living through life with this pain inside. The best thing that ever happened to him is gone. He wants to join him...wherever he is.
Synyster got himself to the nearby grocery store somehow. He walked in and slipped himself towards the back of the store. Toward the beer. His hand grabbed the handle of the freezer thing and his hand wouldn't budge to move the door open. He felt like someone was pulling him back. Trying to make him NOT drink. He sighed and let his hand off the handle. What this force or what not wanted him to do.
He got some Pepsi instead. He walked to the counter and saw a mirror behind the man. Synyster could see himself. Hair all messy. Eyes have grey bags under them. He looks like shit. When he finished cashing out he toke his Pepsi and left the store. To return back to the hell hole he calls home.

Dreaming of the way it used to be
Can you hear me
falling in the black
Slipping through the cracks
Falling to the depths can I ever go back
Falling inside the black
Falling inside, falling inside the black

Synyster walked into the apartment and started to reflect on the times he and Zacky had together when he was alive. Syn laid back on the bed when he got to his room. His eyes shut and he drifted off to a long sleep. Unknowing to what will happen.
Syn was in some type of dream because he was like sitting on a cloud and another cloud floated toward him. Zacky was on it. He blinked and looked at him. "Zacky...." He said aloud. Zacky shushed him. Zacky looked at Synyster as he crossed his legs. "Synyster I know your hurt and in pain but you cant dwell on me forever." Zacky said and looked at his lovers face. "But...Zacky." He tried to tell him. Zacky shook his head and jumped over to his lover...his friend's cloud.
"Don't But Me! I'll be here always. Watching over you. Waiting for you to come and join me someday. I will never stop loving you Synyster. But I must go. And you must wake up." Zacky replied before Syn opened his eyes and jolted up and looked around his room. Was it all a dream?

You were my source of strength
I've traded everything
That I love for this one thing

Synyster got up and got dressed. He dashed out the room and downstairs. He saw the band outside talking and he stepped in front of him. "Hey...I think we should go look for that new member for the band.." He said. He didn't want anyone to replace Zacky...But it had to be done. The band was shocked that he had said that. Matt remembered Synyster screaming at him about how much he was trying to replace Zacky. They all went off to go get ready to make posters and stuff to post around. They all didn't want to replace him. But this had to be done.
Stranded in the offering
Don't leave me here like this
Synyster finally felt a smile come onto his face. He had to get over Zacky. Move on. Try and be happy for once. The feelings he once had for zacky will always be there...but he cant dwell on them forever. Zacky was right.
Can't hear me scream from the abyss
And now I wish for you my desire

A few hours later Synyster was inside eating normally again. But this was HIS favorite food. That special someone's favorite food. But Syn didn't notice. He didn't stop to pick out the bad things about the situation like he used to do.
Don't leave me alone cause I barely see at all
The only thing that will still hurt is seeign that empty space in bed next to him. The feeling of no partner to have FUN with at night. Not being able to hold him in his arms anymore. It really hurts..but hes never really alone. Zacky can be with him in spirit.
♠ ♠ ♠
a/n: what do you think of this? I personally think it's a bunch a stupid writing.
Gimmie your opinions.