I Need To Erase the Scars

Well,

Inside the house, A group of about five men sat around a large table. One with short, flat black hair, intimidating tattoos and a lip ring, spoke.

"Fuck, Gee, who were you talking to for so long?! Another hooker?" The man said.

Gerard stepped to the side to reveal the little girl in the black coat at his side. Muse mustered a smile. She was extremely pale, had black hair that hung at her sides like spaghetti and just as flat and thin as ever known, you could see your reflection in it. Her strong features revealed eyes as pale blue like water almost, just a hue above white. Her hair hung in her face.

"Who the hell?" A man, also in his late twenties with large dark poofy hair, commonly reffered to as an afro, asked stunned. Gerard spoke.

"Despite your rude comments, gentlemen, this is the daughter of my cousin, you know, Regenal, the one who died earlier this year. Turns out, he was murdered. By her brother."

Another man spoke.

"But Vladdy'd never..." He studdered in disbelief.

"Oh, but Vladdy would." She smiled maliciously. "He wants to kill everyone in the Rush, Way, and God knows what other families."

"But why?" The man with the tattoos asked.

"Frank, why does a serial killer kill? Why is the sky fucking blue?! It's one of those questions!" Gerard spat.

"Actually, the sky is blue because-" The man named Frank started but suddenly stopped noticing his comerade's menacing stare.

"Why are you here?" The person with the afro asked.

"My Father said it was the only safe place to go."

"I'll bet, Reggie, the old bag. Send his daughter to his old cousins. The fool! Doesn't he know that there's someone after us too?! Not your doucsh bag brother, but someone else?!" A man, who looked much like Gerard, but younger.

"Mikey! Honor him! He's dead!" Gerard spat. "Oh, by the way, that's my brother Mikey."

"Mikey..Mikey. Oh! Michael! I remember you! You were at father's funeral. Gerard had blonde hair then, so I didn't recognize him. And you're Frank, Raymond, and the man by Raymond must be Bob! I remember all of you now! A pleasure to see you all again!"

Mikey studied her.

"Musette?" He asked carefully.

"What Uncle Mikey?" {A/N: That was fun to say}

"Erm.." Mikey started again, obviously thrown off by the uncle part. "Did Vlad try to kill you?"

"Many times. But Father always found him out, and his plans were foiled. So to try to get to me, he had to get rid of father. So he did, and I ran, here"

"Oh!" Bob piped in.

"You're welcome to stay here as long as you need to, Muse." Gerard said.

"Thanks Uncle Gerard."

"Erm, call me just Gerard, or Gee, the uncle thing sounds so formal."

"Okay, Gerard."

She surprised him by giving him a hug which he returned, softly.

"Gerard?" She asked.

"What, love?"

"I'm really scared."

"It'll be okay. I'll never let him hurt you."

"You promise?"

"I promise."