I Need To Erase the Scars

You Have Some Explaining To Do

Muse sat down next to her uncle, Mikey, and looked at Gerard. Why had my father sent me here? Why to him? I mean he's nice and all, but there's gotta be a reason! I damn well don't know it!

"Would you like anything to drink, love?" Mikey asked her.

"No thank you." She replied.

"Look at the time! Holy shit, we've been here a while, and the girl has to sleep!" Bob said, looking at the clock which read 2:00 AM. She sighed.

"You guys, it's the 21st century, I can stay up as long as I want!!"

"Okay then, love, maybe we can do something, or what." Raymond suggested.

"Do you guys have a computer?" She asked.

"Yeah, Upstairs." Raymond replied.

"Thank you Raymond."

"Call me Ray."

"Okay, thank you Ray."

Musette went up to the computer and signed on, with the screen name: Comicide. Her online now list came up. Shit, her brother was online. fuck She thought.

*Meanwhile downstairs*

"She seems a bit edgy." Ray said carefully. "And secretive."

"I know, and I still can't believe that Vlad would.. ya know.. kill someone." Mikey replied.

"I did. I always thought the kid was a spoiled bastard." Gerard chimed.

"The girl seems nice, though, and she's pretty, not goin' to have a hard time in that department." Bob complacently said.

"I know guys, but seriously what are we going to do about Maverick?!" Frank blurt.

"Shhhh!!" They all shushed. "The girl's upstairs!!"

"I know, but don't you see my point?! We don't need TWO mass murderers after us, I say we ditch the girl!"

"We can't do that!! She's family, and it was Regenal's will. It's what he wanted." Gerard replied.

"Shit, Frank, if we just paid Maverick his money, he wouldn't be after us." Ray yelled.

"Yeah, Frank, you said he was a CHEAP hitman! But we had to just ditch him, so yeah, now he's after us. Smart, Frank." Mikey replied.

"Why'd we even do what we did in the first place? We had to just try to take the life of another and-" Bob was cut off by Gerard yelling.

"You damn well know that I wanted Al dead! He was after me, and Mikey, he probably killed Elena too! Sure, cancer, or was it. I don't fucking care if he was my Uncle! I don't fucking care!"

"Gee? Why did you not care?" Mikey asked softly.

"Because when I was 12 he raped me!"

Gasps emerged in the room, followed by silence, the only thing that could be heard was the crackling of the fireplace.

"Gerard, what else did he do?" Mikey asked in an even softer tone.

"Continually he made me give him what he wanted, when I just sat there sobbing! I was just the girls age! That's why I want her to stay, so she can't be like me!"

"God, Gerard. Fine, she stays." Frank agreed.

"GERARD!!!" Muse screamed from upstairs.

"Shit." He ran up.

"He's online, and he's a fucking smartass, so he can track the signal! He can find me!" She yelled in his face.

"Who can find you?"

"That sonuvabastard Vladmir!"

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Shut it DOWN! Now!" He said hurridly switching off the power on the monitor.

"Gerard, I'm really scared!"

"Shh, shhh." He shushed.

"Gerard, never let him get me!! You are like my father now! Since that bastard killed my other one."

"Shhh, if he comes, I'll beat the living shit outta him, m'kay?"

"M'kay."

"Now go to bed, you've had a long night."

"Goodnight, Gerard."

"Goodnight Musette Sonatina." Gerard whispered.