Just One More Night

Don't Wanna Go

"Can't you just stay for one more night?" I asked, placing quick kisses on Ryan's lips, hoping that somehow it would make him be able to stay longer. We were laying on my bed together, facing each other. Ryan was running his hand up and down my side.

"I'm sorry, Katie," he said, giving me a sad look. "You know I can't."

"I know," I said. "I thought I'd try anyways."

"You know we're leaving to go on tour tonight," Ryan said, kissing me. "God, I'm going to miss you so much."

"Me too," I said. I snuggled closer to Ryan and he wrapped his arms around me.

-----------------------------------------

I don't know how long I was asleep for, but I was fully aware that someone was shouting at the moment.

"Ryan!" the voice called. I groaned slightly and looked at Ryan who was sleeping. I poked him a few times before he woke up.

"Wha?" he said groggily, looking around.

"Ryan!" yelled the voice again. Ryan glanced at the alarm clock.

"Shit," he said, jumping out of the bed and pulling on his clothes.

"Ryan!" the voice one more time.

"Coming Brendon!" Ryan yelled as he pulled his shirt over his head. By now I was sitting up in bed, a sheet wrapped around my body as I watched Ryan get dressed. When he was done, he climbed on the bed and I wrapped my arms tightly around him and he did the same.

"I'm gonna miss you so much," I said, squeezing my eyes tightly shut, trying to hold back my tears.

"I know," he said. We loosened our grip on each other so we could kiss. "We'll see each other again in a few months."

"Ryan," I said, trying harder now to hold back my tears. "It's more than a few months. It's almost a year."

Ryan looked down before he looked back at me.

"I promise the days will fly by and I'll be back here before you know it," Ryan said. I just shook my head slightly, letting a tear slide down my face.

"Hey," said Ryan, wiping the tear off my face. He kissed me again. "I love you. And that's all that matters."

"I love you too, Ryan," I said.

"Ryan," said Brendon, sounding annoyed. "We have to go now or we're going to be late."

Ryan sighed and got off the bed. I moved to the edge of the bed and sat on my knees. We kissed again.

"Bye, Katie," he said. "I love you."

"Love you too," I said, letting my tears flow freely now.

"I'll be back soon," said Ryan, opening the bedroom door. "I promise."