Look Where I Am Now

Look Where I Am Now

I wake up on a Monday morning to my so called "father" bangging on my door. Gawd I hate Mondays.

"Krystal!! Wake your ass up!!" he screamed.
"Alright aleady!! Stop trying to break down my door??!!' I walked over to my door and opened it up only to be greeted by a hand flying towards my face. Once it made contact it made me stumble backwards, and my whole face stung.

"Don't you ever talk back like that to me again!!" he screamed.
"Will you get a mint first?" I snapped pluging my nose with my fingers, and fanning my face with the other hand. Damn he had really bad breath. I slammed the door when I saw his hand start to fly up at me. I quickly locked my door and ran to my dresser. I grabbed a pair of jeans, my Distillers tee, and some umentionables. I snatched up my back pack and ran down stairs to the bathroom. To take a quick 5 minute shower.

Well, you're probably windering who's telling you all this stuff. So, hi My name is Krystal. My friends usually call me Krys. I'm only 5 feet tall, with short ,once strawberry blonde, hair that goes to about the bottom of my neck. I have my eye brow, my belly button, my nose, my lip (3 times), and my ears (3 times) preirced. Yeah, as you may guess I'm one of the kids that gets called a freak in school. Actually I take it as a compliment.

I jump out of the shower and throw on my clothes. I wipe off the little bit of steam on the mirror to do my make up and hair. By now I have my prep bitch of a sister slamming her hands on the door for me to get out.

"Okay!!' I thrust the door open and push past her. I hate the fact that she towers over me. She's 5 11 !!
I walk to the kitchen with the Distillers "Beat Your Heart Out" stuck in my head. The smell of coffee greets my nose. I love coffee!! One that was down I make myself a piece of toast, and smother peanut butter all over it and run out the door to get to school.

hey people i need your opinions on this story weather or not i should continue it or not. tankies!!!