Once Upon A Time, Back In Highschool

ChapterFourteen

The club was sweltering; I didn’t blame Gerard for not wanting his shirt. I had wrapped it around my waist for him though, in case he changed his mind. The club inside was dark with bright neon lights at first the outside looks like an old fashioned bar, big heavy doors with circular windows. You go into a small lobby where you have to be checked over by body guards.

Then you go through too huge black doors and everything just hits you. The heat, the music, the alcohol, everything. I looked over to Mr. Way who was already scoping the room for a bar, his thumb hooked casually over the side of his trousers.

“This way,” he yelled, pointing right. I followed him round the mob of people, noticing the sweat that had already began to glisten in the groove of his back. The bar was shaped in a large swirl and the counter tops were neon blue, Gerard leant on it and called out for the bar tender.

“What can I be doing for you?” A tall, dark brown haired man questioned, also leaning on the bar.

I let Mr. Way order; I was no good at it. I crossed my legs childishly up on the stool and leant my chin in my hands. Mr. Way grinned and pushed a glass forward, it was pink at the bottom and then it turned to a dark purple, almost black on top, his was the same, apart from he had a green on the bottom and a very dark blue.

“To us,” he said raising his glass, “I never thought we would be doing this and I think it’s safe to say whether I’m your teacher or not… we’ll still be together,” he smiled, our glasses chinking as he brought them together. I smiled at him and took a sip, nervously blushing when he kept eye contact. I picked up my drink again to try and avoid the awkward-ness of the situation.

“What?” I asked timidly when my glass was beside my lips, my leg beginning to shake up and down. Gerard leant his cheek in his fisted hand, pursing his lips for a second before beginning to gnaw thoughtlessly on the side of his lip.

“How would you react if I said I wanted to kiss you?” he asked, I twitched in my seat, the colour in my cheeks rising to a vulnerable pink. I opened my mouth to say something, only achieving in making my bottom lip wobble fretfully, “Would you push me away if I did kiss you?” he questioned, pulling the whole of his bottom lip into mouth before releasing it slowly. I managed to just shake my head, almost shaking myself back into reality. I couldn’t stand for this to be another dream.

Mr. Way slid off his bar stool and wrapped his hand round mine, pulling me a little so had to follow him. He loftily led me round to the quiet side of the club beside the toilets and cornered me. I was a little intimidated at first so I stepped back regretting it instantly when I banged against the wall.

“You sure?” he asked, “’Cus I’d be pretty upset if you shoved me away,” he murmured, playing it up, knowing I wasn’t going to push him away.

“I’m not gonna push you away,” I chuckled.

“Promise me…” he said sternly, “Promise me you won’t freak tomorrow and realise how ugly and old I am,” he whispered quickly.

“I won’t,” I promised, “I won’t,” I said again, stronger this time. He was so close, why wouldn’t he just do it already, “Mr. Way, can you just-“

“Don’t call me Mr. Way, I don’t need a reminder of how I shouldn’t be doing any of this,” he shook his head, “I want you to be sure. If I do this and you wake up tomorrow and tell me it was mistake. I don’t know what I’ll do,” he said, “And I feel like such an idiot telling you all this with no shirt on,” he laughed.

“Nah…” I chuckled lowly, “You’re a man who can work the no shirt look.”

“You think?” he said, turning red.

“Sure,” I replied nervously, pausing for a minute, “C-can we kiss yet?” I asked, bringing my hand behind me and twining a strand of hair around my finger.

Gerard chuckled and stepped forward, moving a piece of hair from over my face. He suddenly leant breaking the space between us and nudging my nose lightly with his. I sighed out and let my eyes drift close, my nose sub consciously scrunching when he nudged it again, still not letting his lips touch mine. I scrunched my hands in my dress, feeling his lips cover mine in a dust light kiss. He pulled away quickly, tilting his head before falling back in, capturing my top lip in between his own and adding a slight sucking pressure.

I let go of my dress and nervously and brought my hands towards upwards, dithering above his neck, feeling the heat dithering off the downy hairs. I let my hand rest there nervously as Gerard moved down to my bottom lip a warm wet feeling suddenly dragging into my mouth cautiously. I twirled his hair round my fingers slowly, stroking the back of his neck as I did so.

He pulled away, grinning sheepishly whilst rubbing his arm. I chuckled slowly and let my gaze lower to the floor, grinding my foot into o the carpeted floor.

“Let’s go somewhere quiet,” he said softly, en-wrapping our hands again and beginning looking for an exit. We both found one and walked out of the club, hands swinging and hearts racing. By string of luck there was a cab already there outside the club, letting a group giggling girls to fall out, “The Windsor please,” Gerard asked, pulling me into a nervous side hug, my head resting on his chest awkwardly.

I could tell he was nervous, his stomach was letting shaky breaths out in sporadic patterns and occasionally he’d let out a long breath of air. I tried to stay calm.

I found it easier than I thought. Now that we had kissed I felt like a huge weight was pulled quickly and sufficiently off my head. I felt like whatever happened next just... happened. I wrapped my arms tightly found Mr. Way’s waist, gently patting his side to try and make him less nervous.

We got to the hotel and Gerard pulled his shirt back on, doing the buttons up quickly in case we bumped into Ricky and Joe. We made our way up the stairs quietly, clasping hands lightly, jumping when ever we heard footsteps. The tension became easier and less rigid when we were both inside Mr. Way’s room. He sat down on the edge of his bed and I moved next to him, both of us engaging in another simple kiss.

The atmosphere around us grew heavier and the small bed began heating up considerably as I fisted the olive sheet in my hand, the other one firmly planted in my lap. I felt Gerard shiver and he began to pull me closer, my legs bumping with his.

“I don’t want to force you to go further than kissing tonight,” he murmured, pushing my hair back with his hand, “And I know this sounds so megar-ly stupid but I feel kinda naughty doing this, like I’m not supposed to be doing it,” he chuckled, turning pink as he said, “That just made me sound like some kinda dork,” he finished, “I hope you don’t think I’m some perv now… I feel like one,” he mumbled, as I stood up and smoothed down my dress, trying to build my confidence up.

“Why?” I asked, un lacing my converse and kicking them off beside the beside table along with my socks.

“Because I’m old, my back clicks in morning, my hairs turning grey, I have wrinkles… and I just… I imagine you naked quite a lot?” he admitted, smiling cautiously, “I can’t help it but it’s make me feeling so… dirty,” he finished with a small shrug, “You don’t think I’m a perv do you?”

“Why does dirty have to be sucha bad thing?” I asked, swallowing as I stood in front of him, "And why should you have to imagine everything?” I asked, slipping the straps of my dress down over my shoulders, down my collar bones –about to go further when Gerard’s hands clasped around my own.

“Don’t let your alcohol talk for you, I already feel I’ve gone too far by taking you in here. Please don’t do anything you’ll regret in the morning. I won’t be able to stand it if you’re upset about what you do. You’re only seventeen, if you want to keep it as a kiss, I’m down with that. I get it-“

“Look, Mr. Way –I mean Gerard- I want to. The alcohol is helping a lot, but I don’t care. I can walk straight, I can think straight,” I said reasonably, “Just don’t repel when you see I look like a flat chested little boy,” I chuckled, stepping back to get away from his restricting hands, “Just don’t stare,” I told him awkwardly. He took a deep breath and leant back on his elbows, like he preparing himself for an operation.

“Go on, the tensions killing me,” he chuckled, watching readily as I closed my eyes and let my dress pool at my ankles. I heard the bed creak as Gerard moved around. Nerves fluttered around like paddling butterflies and I waited awkwardly, “Open your eyes,” Gerard said softly.

“I don’t think I want too,” I muttered, taking a deep breath before letting my eyes open, “Oh Gerard you don’t have too-“ Gerard intervened by chuckling cautiously, suddenly dropping his jeans and underwear to the floor in one swift motion.

“I mean, we’re even now right?” he giggled, scratching his neck cautiously before stepping forward, “Well, almost even.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I was so close to not putting this up but I could have gone on for centurie's making them nearly kiss. Also I have an ending now! Comment please, sorry I didn't update ealier.