Once Upon A Time, Back In Highschool

ChapterThirtySeven

I shuffled into the lounge where Mikey, Donna and Steve were sitting. Donna stared at me, practically hissing at the sight of me, it didn’t take a genius to work out she wished I’d never been born.

“First things first,” Mikey sighed, “I have not had sex with her, kissed her, touched her, petted her, groomed her, or anything like that,” he said, shaking his head.

“Well, why is Gerard so angry then?” Donna asked, “It seems to me-“

“Mom, will all due respect I don’t care what it seems to you. Yeah I was upset, she was upset. We fell asleep -out of human instinct or something like that, we moved together and tried to comfort each other,” Mikey shrugged, “Big deal, okay? I woke up and went to sleep on the couch, I was about to go back to sleep when I heard his voice so I went in there to check it out and he went psycho,” he finished.

“Why were you both in bed in the first place? You shouldn’t even be hugging young girls Michael!” Donna exclaimed, beginning to get teary again. Steve moved closer to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

“I had to show her a DVD. Gerard’s DVD, one he had made himself.”

“I want the whole story now!” Donna ordered, “And you young lady have some explaining!”

Mikey set himself down on the armchair and I dithered in the doorway, I felt Donna may try to strangle me if I went near her. He began explaining the whole story, having me intervene at times he couldn’t remember. He left out Gerard’s Joker move on Zorro.

“She’s lying!” Donna said, “Gerard would never rape anyone –he’s been brought up properly, it’s this little trollop that’s making everything seem like Gerard’s fault!” Donna exclaimed narrowing her eyes at me, “I hope your happy you’ve turned him crazy –he was never like this before. He’s never been like this!”

“Mom. Do you remember Mark? Our babysitter when you and dad spilt?” Mike asked, watching as Donna nodded her head, Mikey paused his eyes contemplating “He raped Gerard. Okay? He didn't ever say because he was humiliated," Mikey muttered, his eyes becoming glassy behind his glasses, "He fucking changed my brother and I'll never forget it."

I don’t think Donna could take anymore because she burst into tears, Steve hugged her and Mikey joined them, his shoulder blades shaking. I swallowed, feeling out of place in there family minute. I drew up and walked out into the next room which happened to be the kitchen. I found as empty glass and washed it out a few times before re-filling it and taking a gulp.

I sighed out, suddenly a feeling a hand clamp over my mouth.

“Mikey didn’t tie them too tight,” Gerard whispered, “But that’s okay Doll, I’m going to make everything better, me and you are going for a ride,” he said softly, taking the glass from my hand and swallowing it in three quick gulps.

My eyes pulsed behind my eyelids, praying Mikey would walk in now. Gerard walked slowly out of the back door, trying to steady his heavy breathing. My eyes began to water as he picked up the bread knife from it’s metal holder.

“I don’t want you screaming Doll face,” he whispered, leaving the back door open and walking me slowly to his car. He started tying my hands behind my back with one of Mikey’s ties. I whimpered and he reminded me of the knife by flashing it in my face, “Shut up,” he hissed. He shoved me in Mikey’s car, sitting on me momentarily whilst clambering over to the driver’s side. He grabbed my hair and pulled me back so the back of my head was facing him.

He gagged my mouth roughly, the tough material making me gag. He tied it quickly and flopped back in his seat, pushing the keys in the ignition before reversing out of the drive.

“Oh Doll,” he sighed, “Don’t cry so. You fucking tied me to a bedpost –you should be fucking laughing,” he muttered, “You also fucked my brother –y’know?” he laughed, “I bet you loved it,” he chuckled, turning a corner, “So what happened? Did you do anything before with him or did you just let him dig right in there?” he asked casually, “I mean with me you were all fucking whiney that you wanted to take it slow,” he snorted, rolling his eyes.

I sobbed behind my gag and tried to twist around, beginning to sweat as he sped up a little, making that train sound behind his teeth again.

“Did you enjoy my video? Did you dance for him like you did for me. I bet you did. I bet Mikey sure liked it as well. I gotta put it too you, for a young girl you sure can dance. Remember at the club? Man…” he sighed, moving his head to the side and clicking his neck, “I fuckin’ had to keep it in my pants when you danced with me. So… watcha do with my brother. I’m real intrigued, y’know?” he laughed.

I began shaking my head to get the gag off, it started slipping so I pushed my tongue against it letting it fall around my neck.

“I didn’t have sex with your brother,” I cried, “I didn’t!”

“Don’t lie!” he roared. I jumped and shook in my seat, rearing away from him, “Did you go down on him?” he asked, his voice tone changing back to the one before, “Or was it the other way round? I’d bet he’d love to do that… you’re young an all. I know I enjoyed it,” he murmured.

I saw him lock the car doors and I let out a pathetic, shaky sob. He chuckled and turned the next corner.

“You’re not getting out of here. Y’know if you just fuckin’ told me what happened between you and my brother I would be more relaxed and less clumsy with this knife. Did you and Mikey fuck in the hall, or his room –maybe the lounge? I dunno, he seems really shy but I’d bet he be a kinky mother fucker. I’d ask him but he’s really up tight about that shit, you say cock and he cries.”

“Where are we going?” I sobbed, my shoulder racking against the window as they shook. My question went ignored and he continued to ramble on.

“Was he better than me? On a scale of one to ten-“

“Gerard -stop it please!”

“’Cus I’d be pretty bummed out if he was better at me. I heard he was pretty good at oral. But that’s a long story. He was fucking this girl from L.A or some shit and then he was like asleep when she came and knocked for him. Anyways, I came up from the basement in just a towel and she was like ‘whoaa, you’re my age’. And she was on her knees in seconds. After she told me about Mikey –didn’t think the fag had it in him,” he snorted.

“Why’re you telling me all this? I don’t care. Where the fuck are we going?” I asked.

“Doll, I thought you were intelligent –come on take a guess. You got three guesses,” he laughed, “Oh holy shit you’ll get to check out my surprise now! I spent fucking ages on this but then I went and killed some asshole so I couldn’t really show you,” he grinned.

“T-the woods? I don’t wanna go there,” I cried, “I really don’t wanna.”

“Well, I don’t care, Dolly. You do what I say or heads will roll.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments pleassee