Prank Time

1/1

I stood near the outskirts of the Forbidden Forest. My hands were in my jean pockets. I was biting my lower lip, trying to hide the smile that was stretching from ear to ear. I couldn't believe that I had been sorted into Gryffindor, just like my father Neville Longbottom was, and that the coolest boys in first year wanted me to be in their group. Me!

I looked around, my deep blue eyes darting from one place to the next, until they fell upon them, Adrian Malfoy, Cameron Potter, and Dominic Lupin, also known throughout all first years as the 'cool three'. I slowly took my teeth off my lower lip, letting them slip back into my mouth. I gave them a head nod, trying to hide my smile and look 'cool', but I don’t think it was working. My legs were shaking like I was in an earthquake and I couldn't get the smile off my face no matter how hard I tried.

Cameron, who was in front of the other two, had reached where I was standing. "The Target will be here soon, be ready." was all he told me, a look of mystery never leaving his face. I knew what he was talking about, Safiria Potter, his twin sister. We were going to prank her, well I was. Adrian had said if I did this well I could be in the group. So I couldn't mess this up!

Dominic and Adrian caught up with Cameron. They looked the same, yet different also. They all had brown eyes, built the same way, and had an air of mystery around them. But Dominic had brown hair, Adrian had blonde hair, and Cameron had the red hair. I still don’t see how they are friends, a Lupin, a Malfoy, and a Potter. I understand why Dominic and Cameron would be friends, their dads are good friends with each other. But a Malfoy?! The Malfoy family HATES the Potter's and the Lupin's. So how did they all become friends? It doesn’t really make sense. My smile was as bright as ever.

"Okay Hunter," Dominic started to say, snapping me out of my thoughts. "You know what to do, when Safiria comes by, trip her. Make it look like an accident. Also, make sure she falls into the honey, then when she gets up have the feathers ready and dump them on her." Dominic finished explaining to me, he had already told me this earlier today at lunch. "And stop jumping, it's getting annoying." he sneered in my face. I looked down to see that I really was jumping up and down, I hadn’t believed him at first, but I really was jumping up and down even though my legs were shaking. I couldn't believe how stupid I was acting, and my smile was still looking like it was too big for my face. I bet my eyes even look like I'm hyper.

"Okay, got it! I have all the things ready for action!" I told them, rambling on at about 75 mph. I pointed to the honey behind me, the feathers were behind a tree, so I could grab them when she in the honey. "I can't wait for her to get here! This should be fun!" I added, speaking even faster than I did before - if that was possible.

Then she came out. Safiria Potter, she had long deep red hair that matched her brothers. She was carrying her school books in her arms. I tried to make myself look 'cool'. I put my hands in my pockets and started looking around. I noticed that Adrian, Dominic, and Cameron had hidden themselves in the trees. My smile, that somehow I had managed to simmer down, started growing bigger and bigger as she got closer. I felt something warm going down my leg. At first I ignored it, thinking it was nothing to worry about. Safiria's gaze was on me now; she was but five feet away. I could see her start to smile, and a few giggles escaping her lips. I looked down at my legs where she was looking. There was a huge dark spot spreading down my leg. What the heck!! I'm peeing in my pants, and now of all times!!! I stumbled backward, falling into the honey. I couldn’t believe it, I was so close to being friends with Adrian, Dominic, and Cameron. And I blew it, by falling into the honey and wetting my pants. I knew why they were friends now, as I saw them start laughing, and they emerged from the tree's. They all loved making fun of people. Great, there goes my life at Hogwarts.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was written for school two years ago, so...yeah.
And everything that is in red and italics is his thoughts, in case you didn't figure that out.