Andy, You're A Star

Boom.

Six years earlier
Sheffield, England
Sophomore Year


I sat next to Tyler, who was (at this moment) my best friend. He wasn't paying attention to anything but his book, though. It wasn't rare of him to completely ignore everything.

Today was much like every other day at the exciting and wonderful West Sheffield Secondary School. Tyler and I sat outside, watching people that we went to school with, as they left for their exciting and wonderful lives after school.

When Tyler when home, he read, ate, then slept until the next morning. It was always the same for him. He was a man of habit.

And I guess I was falling into the cruel cycle of habits too. Everyday I would wait with Tyler, he would ignore me, after about ten minutes I would get bored and ride my bike home, where I would clean the house, eat dinner alone, and go to sleep without speaking a word to either of my parents. They were concerned only with Annie, my little sister.

Today was no different.

I was about seven minutes into the waiting with Tyler, when everything changed.

A shadow was cast over me, and I squinted up at the figure framed by the harsh sun. Despite the intensity of the sun, it was freezing. Yesterday was the first snowfall of the winter.

Anyways, it took me a moment to figure out who was standing over me, and when I did, I had to do everything in my power to avoid gawking.

"Afternoon, Andrea," Oliver grinned his famous grin. He had his hands stuffed into the pockets of his tight jeans (how he managed to get his fists into his pockets I'll never understand) and on his torso was a red and black flannel shirt. There were a pair of skeleton gloves hanging out of his back pocket, I noticed when I stood up and looked him in the face.

I pushed the purple oversized sunglasses back up my nose and looked at him, waiting to hear what he wanted.

But he just stood there, grinning and looking me over.

"What do you want, Oliver?" I asked, and before I could stop him, he was leaning forward, and then his lips were on mine. When my mind caught up to what he was doing, and before I could think through my next actions, I pushed him back with one hand as my other arm pulled back and then my fist was colliding with his cheekbone, or his jaw (it was very hard, whatever it was).

He stumbled backward and ended up on his back right in front of the doors. A group of people were slowing their pace as they walked past, and everything was very bright to my eyes. I realized that my sunglasses had fallen off, and the were laying by Oli's hip. I moved forward to get them, when Oli turned his face and looked up at me. I leaned down and picked up my glasses.

He looked very confused, and I felt sort of bad, so I decided that I should give him sort of explaination.

"Unlike you, Oliver, I have a bit of self-respect. You should take me out before trying something like that again," I smiled sweetly, hearing Tyler snickering behind me.

Oliver got to his feet and wiped the blood from his lip before looking at me again.

"I'll pick you up Friday, then," he half-smiled, winked at me, and left me standing there, open mouthed and watching him walk off to his car.

I stood there for a moment, running through the scenario in my head a few times, and cursed loudly.

Oliver Sykes had known I would react the way I did.

And now I had a date with him in four days.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is Tyyyyler.

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs17/f/2007/172/3/4/Bed_Scene_by_ploc.jpg

This was kind of short, but they'll get longer hopefully. ^__^