Status: Since I'm revising the first story that means that I'm going to revise this one too..

Nothing Will Stop Us

Better Than The First Time

Opening my eyes, my vision was blurry at first, but then it started to get clearer and I saw that I was in a cage in a basement. Looking around, I saw that Kalie was still sleeping on an old mattress like one I was laying on. Sitting up, I heard the sound of a heavy chain hit against the cement floor and saw that I was yet again chained to something.

"God, why do I always find myself chained when I first wake up somewhere strange?" I asked myself while looking at my surroundings. There was a light bulb above us that only had enough light to shine on us and that's it. Honestly, I felt like I was some pet being watched to see what's going to happen next and this probably wouldn't be good for Kalie. I mean she just got out of a cage only to be put back in one. So was I, but at least it was like home than this place.

Hearing the sound of the door opening, I quickly went back to laying down leaving my eyes cracked open so I could still see them, but get them to think that my eyes were closed. Footsteps came down the steps and soon I could kinda see who they were, but when they were close enough to where I could see them with the light.

"Do you think they'll come and try to get them?" the one with the wavy, brownish-red hair said.

"Yeah, that one is Brendon's girl, so they're definitely going to come and try to get them." the guy with dark brownish-black hair and bangs on the right side of his face.

"How do you even know if they're important to them?" the guy with strawberry blond hair and wearing a hat said.

"She was waiting for Brendon, so she's obviously important to him." the dark hair guy said while pointing at me.

"Are they even vampires?" the guy with a huge afro said.

"Well, if they have anything to do with Brendon, then they should be." the guy with the brownish-red hair said.

"We'll just have to watch them and ask them some questions that they'll definitely know the answers to." the guy wearing the hat said.

"They better." the dark hair guy said while cracking his knuckles. He was starting to scare me and I knew it was going to be even more living hell here than it was in the circus.

"Come on, we have to get ready for the attack." the guy with the afro said.

"Yeah, they're probably rampaging the city by now." the guy with the brownish-red hair said.

They started to walk up the stairs and I saw that they were walking away, back up the stairs and probably going to do their thing, but with the hints of them having to get ready for an attack on the city, they're probably the hunters Kalie was talking about. I heard the door shut, giving me the signal that no one was in the basement besides me and Kalie and sat up.

Oh, lovely. We got kidnapped by the hunters. The people who are trying to protect us humans and the best part is that they think we're vampires just because I'm in some relationship with Brendon. Ain't this just a lovely mess?

Standing up, I felt a little light headed and sat back down. Regaining my strength, I slowly stood up and walked over to Kalie. Sitting on her bed, I softly shook her and woke her up. It took forever until she finally woke up.

"What?" she asked me irritated.

"Guess what. We're in a cage again." I told her in a fake happy tone.

"What?" she asked while shooting up, sitting up strait.

"Yep, see and you wouldn't believe who kidnapped us this time." I said to her while standing up and walking over towards the bars.

"Oh my god, did William and Mike find out that we were going to runaway and kidnapped us to make sure we weren't going to go anywhere?" she asked ecstatically.

"Um, no. If that was the case we'd find ourselves in their bedrooms tied up to their bed and naked." I replied.

"Oh, thank God. Anything is better than that." she told me relieved.

"Yeah, but you still wouldn't believe who kidnapped us." I told her.

"Oh, yeah, then who?" she asked me.

"You know those guys who are suppose to be fighting against vampires?" I asked her while giving her a hint.

"Oh, yeah, the Hunters...Oh, wait. Those are they guys who kidnapped us?" she asked me shocked.

"Yeah. They took us because they thought we were vampires just because I have a relationship with Brendon," I told her while looking down. "I'm so sorry I put you in this mess." I felt so guilty for putting her in this mess.

If she hadn't stayed with me, I would just be the one in captivity again and she would be free.

"It's okay, Mel. Let's just say that it's pay back for getting you, Tre, and everyone else trapped in the circus." she told me while standing next to me.

"Thanks." I said not feeling as guilty as I did before.

"So, do you know their names or what they look like?" she asked me.

"i don't know their names, but I do know what they look like. One of them has an afro and a Jew nose like you. One of them has brownish-red hair, a beard and glasses. Another one has strawberry blond hair and wears a hat, and one of them has brownish-black hair and scares the shit out of me." I told her.

"That last guy sounds sexy." she told me.

"Kalie. Are you being serious?" I asked her as if she was a freaking crazy-ass bitch.

"Yeah. He's probably better looking than William. God, he's so skinny." she replied.

"I've never seen him, so I wouldn't know, but I'll take your word on it." I told her while walking back to my bed and sat back down.

"Well, yeah. So, where did they go?" she asked me while sitting next to me.

"They went to go hunt some vampires or something. I hope they don't kill Brendon." I told her with a hint of sorrow in my voice.

"I don't think that'll happen. He's probably running all over this city looking for you and staying away from those guys." she told me trying to cheer me up.

"Oh, God, I hope so." I said while looking down.

Honestly the only thing in my mind was if Brendon was going to come and save me without being caught and being safe. For all I know, William and Mike could have found out that Kalie and I escaped and blamed Brendon for it. I bet you their wrath is a million times worse than any hunter's. I hate thinking about him, but I can't stop myself from getting him off my mind. So, much for my theory of it being easy to get someone out of my head.

It was pretty silent between us, but then we heard a loud slam coming up from upstairs. It scared us and we automatically jumped into bed and laid there trying to pretend that we were asleep. We didn't want to be in the middle of the enraged hunters not knowing what they could do, but since they fought vampires we knew, or at least I knew that they must be really strong and wouldn't hesitate to do anything.

"What the hell? There was no one out tonight." one of them said. I couldn't really connect the voices with the guys I saw earlier, but I'll find out once they come down stairs.

"Some thing's not right. The Dandies are always out, but not tonight."

"What do you think is going up?"

"I don't know, but we'll find out soon enough."

All of a sudden we heard the sound of footsteps hit against the wooden steps and walked up to us. Keeping a steady breath, all of a sudden I heard someone yell, "Get up." It scared the shit out of me and I was starting to piss myself off from getting so scared. Even when I was in the circus I wasn't so scared of one person. Not even Brendon. I sat up and looked over to Kalie, seeing that she was standing, I decided to do the same.One of them came up to the bars and he was the guy with the dark hair I saw earlier. He had a shit load of anger in his eyes and showed us his fangs.

Yep, these were definitely the hunters Jon told Kalie about.

"Where are they?" he asked angrily.

"Who?" Kalie asked.

Yeah, I'm just going to let you talk, Kalie.

"You know who. The fucking Dandies." the guy replied angrily while coming up to the bars.

"We don't know. Probably at the circus." she told him with a hint of fear in her voice.

"The circus?" he asked while looking back at his friends.

"Why are they at the circus?" the guy wearing a hat asked while walking up to where the dark haired vampire was. The guy was really cute. He reminded me of a teddy bear because he looked so cuddly.

"Because it's their circus. They're the one who control it." Kalie told them.

"Well, anything else. How about from you? You haven't said shit since you've been here." the dark haired vampire said.

"Um...well, that's how they're getting new members in their gang. By kidnapping unsuspecting people after the circus and tricking them into joining then breaking them down, so they couldn't refuse." I told them while looking into his eyes hoping that he would believe me, but he probably wouldn't since he knows that I'm in love with Brendon.

The vampire looked over to the guy wearing a hat as if he didn't believe what I said, but the guy wearing the hat looked like he believed me.

"Well, that would make sense, Pete. That could be the reason why we've seemed to be out numbered for the past 6 months." the guy with brownish-red hair said while walking up to us. Soon enough the guy with the afro joined and they were all at the bars looking at us as if we were in a zoo. Kalie and I being the animals while they were the guests.

"What's your names?" the guy with the afro asked.

"I'm Melody and she's Kalie." I answered.

"Full names." the vampire named Pete told us.

"Melody Jessica Whistler." I told him before he looked over to Kalie.

"Kalie Nicole Gardner." she told him.

At first I wondered why he wanted our full names, but then I started to use my imagination of them having files on every vampire in the world or something like that since they hunt them and then they're going to use our names to find out if we're vampires or something. I think they can see if we're vampires or not if we show them our teeth and show them that we have no fangs. I looked over to Kalie and she was staring at something, so I used my eyes to connect the dots and saw that she was staring at Pete. Rolling my eyes, I looked back at the guys who were talking amongst themselves and I sat down. All of a sudden my stomach started to make a low grumble signaling that I was hungry. Kalie looked over and gave me a look like she was hungry too. She sat next to me, which got Pete's attention, which is probably what she wanted.

"We're hungry." she told him.

"Well, what do you guys want to eat?" the guy wearing the hat asked.

"Any real food, like pasta anything you have. Or even salad, it doesn't matter." she told them.

"Well, actually anything besides salad for me. I don't really like vegetables. I'm more of a meat lover." I told them.

"I'll feed the fellow meat lover and you can feed Kalie." the guy with the afro told the guy with brownish-red hair. They walked away and I smile seeing that the guy with the afro was being really nice for making me some food that I would like.

"Um, if you guys don't mind, what are your names?" Kalie asked them.

"I'm Patrick, this is Pete, and the guys who went to give you food were Joe and Andy. Joe's the guy with afro." the guy wearing the hat said.

"Well, that was definitely a better greeting than when I first met Brendon and Ryan." I whispered to myself.

After what seemed like forever, Patrick and Pete turned to us and Pete asked us,"So, why were you girls out in the park by yourselves?" He seemed really suspicious, but I knew it would be pointless to lie because since he's a vampire, he can read my mind and get whatever information he wants.

"I was waiting for Brendon and she was just waiting with me." I told him truthfully. He seemed angry with my answer and started to go for the bars, probably trying to get me. I hugged Kalie in fear and she held me tight. Even though she's like a month older than me, she was like a big sister to me and I knew I could be safe with her.

"She's a fucking Dandy, Patrick. How many times do I have to tell you this?" Pete yelled while looking at me with hate in his eyes.

"No, I'm not. I'm not a vampire and I'm not a fucking Dandy. They don't turn humans until the circus is over." I told him.

"Why were you waiting for him?"Patrick asked me calmly while holding back Pete.

"Because we were going to runaway together and live without vampires controlling our lives." I replied truthfully.

"Oh, bullshit. William is going to send you to go somewhere to make your own vampire clan to rule over another city." Pete said skeptically.

"Pete, maybe you should go upstairs and cool off." Patrick told him. I was hoping that he would and luckily he did. He huffed away in anger and he walked upstairs, stomping out of the basement as Andy and Joe walked in. Andy held a bowl of salad and Joe came in with a turkey, ham, beef, and cheese sand which on a plate.

"Finally some real food." I said happily as Joe and Andy walked over to us and opened the cage door. They set it down before walking back out as if we were animals who were going to attack if they walked all the way in. It felt ridiculous, but I grabbed our food and brought it back over to my bed.

"Thanks. Finally, I get some actual food." Kalie said happily while digging into her salad.

"Really, what did Jon give you to eat?" I asked her curiously forgetting that Andy, Joe, and Patrick were down here for a second.

"Um, bread, soup, and rice with some meat like once a day." she told me.

"Oh, that sucks. Yeah, Brendon basically made me eat whatever was in the food tent, which wasn't a lot. Like yogurt, pudding, small things." I told her before taking a bite into my sand which. Along with the taste of turkey, ham, beef, and cheese, there was a taste of butter and garlic probably thinking that if I eat the sand which I would die from the garlic bread. To me it was delicious. Garlic bread is the best bread ever to me, but whatever. It'll just give them more proof that I'm not a vampire.

We ate silently as we both ate our real food as I looked over to Andy, Joe, and Patrick, who were talking amongst themselves while looking at us every few minutes of the conversation. Kalie finished her salad before I finished my sand which and she said, "I'm done. Can I have something to drink?"

"Uh, sure. Beer?" Joe suggested.

"No thanks. I'm only 18. Water please." she told him while walking up to the door and waiting for Joe to come up and grab the bowl. I finished eating my sand which and quickly walked over to Kalie and Joe to hand him my plate.

"Can you get me some water too?" I asked him as he grabbed our dishes.

"Sure." he said before walking away.

We sat back down, except Kalie sat on her bed and we waited patiently for our waters. As we sat down, Patrick asked,"So how did you guys get involved in the circus?"

"Well, actually I was just kidnapped after the show when they went to Sacramento then I found out that Jon owned me some how." Kalie replied.

"Yeah, and I was tricked by Brendon to sign a contract to be apart of his circus." I replied.

"So, if he did that , then why were you waiting for him and going to runaway together?" Andy asked.

"I don't know. I easily forgive people I guess. Besides he started to change and be a better guy and act totally sweet, which was a huge problem to everyone, so the Dandies sent Mike and Michael to make him pist. Actually I, I mean we should thank you guys." I told them.

"Oh, really, why?" Patrick asked curiously.

"Because I was suppose to be Mike's wife and she was suppose to be William's wife and if our plan back fired, as in Brendon was caught trying to take me away and she was caught trying to runaway, we'd be screwed, so you saved us. Thank you." I replied.

"Oh, wow. You're right, Mel. Those things could have happened. Thanks for saving us from marriage." Kalie said happily.

"Oh, you're welcome." they said in unison understandingly.

Joe came back down with a bottle of water in each hand and walked over to us. Not worrying if we're going to attack him, he walked into the cage and gave us a water bottle.

"Thanks." we said in unison. I opened my water bottle and started to gulp down my water until it was half gone. I was really that thirsty.

"Hey, since we've proved that we're not vampires, can we not live in a cage? I mean I've been living in a cage, only to be aloud to be out of it for an hour on the last day of the month and I would kinda like a real room that I don't have to be trapped in." Kalie asked.

"Um, well we have to make sure it's alright with Pete first, but we'll try." Patrick told us.

"Okay." she said.

"Well, we're going to go up. We'll check up on you guys tomorrow." Joe said.

"Okay. See ya." we said as they walked away. We heard the sound of the door shut and there was complete silence.

"So, I guess we'll have to wait tomorrow to find out if we can get out of this cage." I said while taking off my converse.

"Yeah, I hope I get a room near Pete. He's so hot." Kalie told me.

"Wow, is that the only think you're thinking of now? Pete? I doubt he'll ever like you. I mean he doesn't trust us. Why would he all of a sudden fall in love with you?" I asked her while laying down under the blanket we had.

"What? You fell in love with Brendon after everything he did to you, so why should Pete be any different?" she asked.

"Because..I don't know. I doubt he'll change. He's a vampire now." I told her.

"So, Brendon changed and he's a vampire too. Come on, you know he can change." Kalie told me.

"Yeah, I know, but for some reason I feel like he's hopeless. He seems so angry and so hateful." I replied.

"I'll change him just like you changed Brendon. You'll see." she told me.

"Okay, I'd like to see that. Good night. We'll finish talking about this tomorrow." I told her while pulling the covers over my head.

"Okay, fine. Good night." she said before there was silence in the air. Closing my eyes and breathing easily, I all of a sudden had this feeling like something was horribly wrong.

Oh, God I hope Brendon is okay. I hope he knows that the hunters have me and not any other vampire gang.

I slowly fell asleep while having this feeling hanging above my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, here's the revised sequal. There will be more than 10 chapters. I'm really shooting for 12 or 14 chapters, but we will never know until it happens. Thanks for reading and commenting...again.