Status: Since I'm revising the first story that means that I'm going to revise this one too..

Nothing Will Stop Us

More Invasion of Privacy

Waking up, I sat up yawning and looked over to Kalie who was still sleeping and saw her clothes next to her bed. It wasn't something that Jon made her do, though. It was normal.

Oh, wouldn't the guys like this. Ha, especially Pete. I guess this is a good way of changing Pete.

I laughed at myself thinking that if that was the way she was thinking of changing him. That would totally be a good idea, I mean it's not like vampires aren't known for their power to seduce people. Shaking my head, I stood up and walked over to the bars.Looking over to the stairs I started to have that same unbearable feeling that something was horribly wrong, but I didn't know why. Until it hit me.

Oh my God. I think William and Mike found out that me and Brendon were going to runaway together and William probably blames him for Kalie's missing and probably torturing him to tell us where we are. Oh, God. Please don't tell me I'm right and it's just that I'm feeling how much Brendon is worried about me, but if that was true wouldn't I have felt worried instead of something going out of plan? So, far I've been right, so I think I am right. Poor Brendon. He doesn't even know where we are and they probably think he does.

Sliding down and sitting in a fetal position looking down at the floor. Feeling a tear escape my eye, thinking about the horrors Brendon must be going through, all of a sudden I heard the door open and I quickly wiped my tear off of my face. I couldn't let them see me cry, especially about Brendon knowing how much they hate him and everyone who's a vampire. Hearing footsteps go down the stair case, I head whispers from the guys as they walked down talking about something. I couldn't hear what they were talking about, but I was hoping it would be about letting us out of this cage and stay in a real room.

"Hey, Melody." the guys said calmly.

I turned towards them and asked,"So, do we get to be out of this cage and live in a real room?"

"Yeah, but there's a catch." Patrick told me.

"What's the catch?" I asked him curiously.

"You guys have to stay in Pete's room. He still doesn't trust you,so that's the reason why." Patrick told me.

"Oh, okay. It's cool with us. It'll only make it easier to prove to Pete that we have nothing to do with the Dandies and aren't planning anything against you guys." I said calmly.

"Okay, that's good. " Patrick said as I stood up and faced them behind the bars

"Well, actually that's not entirely true. You're in a relationship with a Dandy." Andy told me.

"Well, yeah, but he's not going to be a Dandy anymore. We were suppose to runaway together. He's really not a bad guy." I told them while looking down. They kept silent, probably thinking about what I was saying. Probably thinking if a vampire that was once vicious and violent could change into a compassionate, sweet vampire by just one girl. Actually it shocked me when I found out that I changed him to be like that after a month.

"Well, you should probably wake up Kalie. We'll be back in 10 minutes." Patrick said before they walked away.

As they walked up to the stairs, I walked over to Kalie and sat on her bed. Lightly shaking her, I said,"Slut Cake, wake up. Wake up, wake up, wake up." After the fourth time I told her to wake up, she finally woke up and she looked funny. Her hair was in a mess and I controlled myself from laughing.

"Good morning, Sunshine." I told her has I walked over to my bed.

"So, do we have our own room yet?" she asked as she started to grab her clothes.

"Well, kinda. We actually have to share a room with Pete." I told her while facing the opposite direction of where she was.

"Yes! He's so cute." Kalie said happily.

"Ha, of course you'd say that, Slut Cake. I just don't want to see you guys naked together. I need to keep my eyes virgin." I jokingly said.

"Don't worry. I'll try not to rape him in his sleep." she told me and I started to laugh thinking about her raping a vampire. You'd have to admit, that would be funny to see a human girl rape a vampire. I mean it would usually be the other way around.

After 5 minutes, she was fully dressed and they guys came back, even Pete. Pete gave me the same dirty look as he did when we first met and I looked down. I could feel his eyes pierce holes in my body, killing me with his anger and hatred towards me.

If looks could kill, I would have been dead yesterday.

"You better watch what you do, Melody. If you try anything, I'm not afraid to kill you." Pete threatened in my head.

I looked at him fearfully as Joe opened the door to let us out. Weakly I said thanks, still feeling Pete's eyes on me and walked over to Patrick. We then walked upstairs with Joe in front of us. He opened the door and it showed an old hallway with red wallpaper and wooden floors.

Walking down the hallway, there were doors to different rooms and then we found ourselves in the living room. There was a couch, a wooden coffee table, a nice sized TV, and a lamp with a dim bulb. They walked us over to the kitchen and I saw that there was cereal waiting for us on the table. My stomach started to growl at the sight of the food and I smiled walking over to the table and sitting down, with Kalie sitting next to me. It was Count Chocula cereal, the best cereal ever and it was pretty ironic because we were in a town ruled by vampires.

"After you guys eat, Pete and I are going to show you around." Patrick told us.

"Okay." Kalie and I said in unison before we dug into our cereal. There was silence between us, but it was okay with me. I quickly ate my cereal and washed my bowl. It felt kinda weird doing normal things again, like washing my dishes. Kalie walked up and brought her dish up and I washed it. When I was done, Patrick and Pete led us around their head quarters. They showed us their training room, equipment room, and their bedrooms with Pete's room last. We walked in, and there was a coffin in the middle of the room and two twin sized beds, one on each side of the coffin. I saw my bag filled with clothes on the bed on the right, thinking that that must be my bed.

"So this is my room. Don't try anything, or I'll kill you." Pete said while walking in. I looked over to Kalie and she didn't seemed phased at all by his threat.

Eh, she's blinded by love. Of course she's not phased. I hope he doesn't mind that she sleeps naked. Ha, that would be funny if he got turned on by that.

Pete looked at me and gave me a dirty look, like what I was saying in my mind wasn't funny. I gave a weak smile as he looked towards Kalie, probably going to read her mind next. That's an invasion of privacy, but obviously to vampires it's not since they do it all the time. All of a sudden, I felt a pain in my side and I winced a little. Kalie turned towards me and asked,"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just a random pain on my side." I told her while holding my hand against my right side. The guys looked at me in concern, except for Pete. He honestly didn't give a shit obviously.

"Maybe you should lay down and relax a little." Joe suggested.

"Nah, I'll be fine. It's just some random pain." I told him.

"Okay, well since you're with us, maybe we should teach you guys how to defend yourselves." Andy said.

"As in, teach us some martial arts and weapons?" Kalie asked.

"Yeah." he said.

"Luckily, you won't have to teach us the basics. We took classes years ago." Kalie told them.

"Oh, really. What belts were you guys?" Andy asked us.

"I was a blue belt in Taekwondo." Kalie replied.

"I was almost a black belt in Jujitsu." I replied shyly.

"Then good. You must know how to use a few weapons." he said happily.

"Hey, I was wondering, can we get cleaned up and changed?" Kalie asked.

"Yeah, sure. You know where the bathrooms are." Patrick said. The guys walked away, but Pete stayed.

"I hope your not expecting to watch us when we're taking a shower." I told Pete while walking past him to the bag full of clothes.

"I'm not that low, Melody. I'm just making sure that your not going to plan anything before you guys get clean." he told us.

It was getting really irritating about how little trust he trusts us. We've proved we're not vampires from not having fangs, shouldn't that be enough? Obviously, it doesn't past his standards. I just hope he trusts us soon enough.

"Why don't you trust us?" I asked him calmly while Kalie and I grabbed some clean clothes from the bag.

"Because, I've let my guard down once and I'm not letting it happen again." he told us angrily.

Well, that explains everything. Thank you for giving us an explanation. So, much for Kalie's intentions.

Grabbing my black tank top and black sweatpants, I walked out of the bedroom and over to the closest bathroom. As I walked in, I felt another random pain, except on my chest. It kinda felt like there was a ton of weight on my chest.

Please don't tell me these pains are coming from Brendon.

Shutting the door, I heard someone say,"Melody, you can't hide forever." It sounded like he was in the same room, but the bathroom was small and I didn't see anyone. There was only one explanation. Someone was talking to me by telepathy and it was a vampire.

Yes, I can. What makes you think you'll get me?

Because I'm going to steal you when you least expect it. Do you think I don't know where you are? You're with the hunters and to think we were blaming Brendon for hiding you.

Mike?

Exactly, love. I'm going to have you whether you like it or not and no one can stop me. Not even your precious hunters. William wants Kalie back too. Just wait till you guys come home. You're in for quite a welcome.

He sounded like he was determined and I was scared. Especially the last part he sounded happy and knowing them, it wouldn't be an amazing welcome like I want it to be.

I'll leave you alone to take your shower. I'll see you tonight, Love.

I stood there afraid that I was going to see him tonight. Now saying this, I was definitely going to do something that'll let me stay home and away from the streets where Mike was going to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter with very little revision. I hope you still enjoy it. Thanks for reading and commenting.