Status: Since I'm revising the first story that means that I'm going to revise this one too..

Nothing Will Stop Us

Meeting William Beckett and Blame

"Please, let me stay home." I begged Patrick.

"No, you're not safe here alone." he told me.

"But, I'm not going to be safe when I'm out there." I told him ecstatically as I walked next to him. We were in his "office" -I guess you can call it that- and I was trying to get him to let me stay here, but obviously he's not going to let me. He's kinda acting like an older brother right now.

"How will it not be safe? You have us to protect you." he questioned.

"Because Mike talked to me before I took a shower and told me he was going to stop at nothing to get me back from you guys." I answered.

"What? He talked to you before you took a shower?" At first his face was confused, but then it softened as he started to understand how.

"Yes, please let me stay here." I told him.

"No, you don't have to worry. Just stay in the car and we'll make sure that no one will get you or Kalie." he told me reassuringly while looking at me. I looked back at him feeling that he was telling the truth, but I had a feeling of doubt.

"Okay. I trust you." I told him with a hint of doubt.

"I promise nothing will happen to you. Now let's go. There's probably a huge brawl happening, especially since the Dandies are going to be out looking for you two." he told me as he got up and put his arm around my shoulders to walk me out of his office and into the living room. There I saw Pete, Jon, Andy, and Kalie waiting for us so we could leave.

"God, what took you guys so fucking long. Let's go." Pete said angrily as he walked over to the door. The guys walked behind him and Kalie and I just followed close behind, walking over to their car in a garage.

They turned on the light and I saw a black 1965 Mustang with a white hard hood and a skull-heart bat logo on the hood. It was absolutely beautiful. What can I say? I love classic cars. Getting into the car, Pete and Joe pushed their seats forward so we could get in, and it was a pretty tight squeeze. Well, what do you expect when you put 2 girls and 2 grown guys in a backseat meant for 2. Honestly, I can't wait for Patrick and Andy to get out of the car.

"Okay, so when we get there, you two stay in the car." Pete told us as we started to speed off to where the vampires were.

"Okay." Kalie and I said in unison.

The ride was quiet, but I guess it's always like this. During our time of silence, all I had on my mind was what Mikes said to me before I took a shower.

I'm going to have you whither you like it or not and no one can stop me. Not even your precious hunters. Just wait till you guys come home. You're in for quite a welcome.

Soon we started to slow down and I started to hear to hear the sounds of people panicking and saw most of them run for their lives or be attacked by vampires. I saw some of them with mohawks and looked like they were punk rockers, while others looked Gothic, and some gangsta. It kinda reminded me of high school. All they were missing were the preps, jocks, and rednecks, or hillbillies since we're in the north. I looked in horror seeing the innocent people get killed. As we drove farther into the city, we saw a group of 15 guys in the form of a triangle come strolling in, but look very angry at the same time. They were wearing the same suits as Mike, Michael, and Adam when I first met them.

"Those must be the Dandies." I whispered to myself, but obviously other people heard me.

"Yeah, that's them." Andy told me as we came to a compete stop the same time the Dandies did. Looking at them, they were probably 20 feet away from us and I saw 2 familiar faces, Mike and Adam. They were standing on the side of a vampire wearing a fur scarf over his shoulder that was petting it, and handed Mike his cane.

"That's William Beckett." Kalie told me.

"That guy that's taking off his glove is William?" I questioned while looking at the vampire standing between Mike and Adam.

"Yeah, I hope he doesn't see me." Kalie said while trying to hide. I looked and saw that he dropped his glove, which caused all of his men go into frenzy.

"Remember, whatever you do. Don't get out of this car." Pete ordered.

"Don't worry we won't." I reassuringly said.

Pete and Joe opened the doors, letting them out."Where is my bride, Wentz?" I heard Mike ask as they shut the door. Kalie ducked down and without question I did the same. There was no way in hell I was going to let Mike take me away. We hid behind the seat and down on the ground. Luckily we're small girls so we could sit like this comfortably.

"Why do you care, Carden? Why can't you find another one?" we heard Pete asked.

"Obviously you haven't had sex with her. It's absolutely amazing." Mike said in a seductive voice, which disgusted me. I made my face into a disgusted look and Kalie did the same. I hated that night and how he said that it was amazing was the most revolting thing anyone has ever said about me.

"Stop the talk. If you want her then you'll have to go through me." Pete told him. There was silence, but then I started to hear sounds of people fighting, which was probably Pete and Mike along with everyone around us. I was worried if Mike was going to kill Pete and everyone else would die too from just trying to protect us.Even though it would take a while to kill Pete, but Patrick, Andy, and Joe were only human.

"Do you think they're going to be alright?" I asked Kalie in a hush-hush tone.

"Yeah. I'm sure. I mean they fight vampires every night practically." she told me in a confident tone.

"Well, that's true." I said while looking down.

"Don't worry, Mel. Remember. They promised that they wouldn't let anything happen to us." Kalie told me while touching my arm, trying to comfort me.

"Well, it looks like they failed." we heard a voice say. Kalie looked frozen and scared, probably recognizing the voice. I was wondering where the voice was coming from, but quickly found out when we William sitting in the passenger seat. We jumped up against the back seat, which was pointless since we were trapped and it wasn't like we could get out by doing that.

"Hello, Loves. It's very nice to see you again, Kalie and it's an honor to meet the girl that Mike's going to marry," he said in a polite tone, but there was strong anger in his reddish-brown eyes. He had a sinister smile plastered on his face and I knew we were screwed.

Well, I was hoping that I wouldn't ever have to meet you.

"Aw, I'm sorry to hear that, Dear. Mike was right. You have this fire in you that a lot of vampires find very attractive, yet can get so annoying. I guess that's the reason why Brendon wouldn't let you leave the circus. So, he can have you all to himself. What a shame for him." William said with a hint of anger in the last word and touching my cheek. I was starting to get angry thinking about what they must have done to Brendon. Probably beating the shit out of him for not obeying orders, lying, and supposedly hiding me.

"He misses you dearly and if you come with me, you'll be with him again." William told me. I thought about it for a second, but then remembered what Brendon told me when we first me. I didn't believe him and knew that if I came with him, he'd put me into a trap where I marry Mike and become his bride.

"No, I'm not going." I told him in a stern voice and Kalie gave me a crazy look.

"What are you saying, Mel. You're crazy for betraying William." she told me in a low whisper.

"Then I'll have no choice, but to forcefully take you two myself." William said as if he was happy about that.

He grabbed me and Kalie then dragged us out of the car on the driver's side, like he wanted to get the guys attention. We started to scream and kick, but of course being a very powerful vampire master, he was stronger than us and kept us under control.

'Shut up, or else." William threatened.

We stopped screaming, but we didn't stop squirming around even though it was going to be pointless. Looking around, I saw that Andy was done fighting one of the Dandies and looked at us. Patrick also spotted us as he held a net guy and pointed it towards us. All I had on my mind was asking for help hoping that Pete could hear us and save us. Patrick set up his gun and all of a sudden we heard the sound of it going off and saw a net come towards us. When it hit us and we fell to the ground painfully, all I saw was Kalie. William was gone.

"Damn it." I heard Patrick yell as he ran towards us. Andy came towards us and started to cut the net, so we could get out. "Are you guys okay?"

"Yeah. We're in a little pain, but it'll go away soon." I said as Patrick helped me out.

"You thought you could stop me with your pathetic weapons?" we heard William from a car roof close by. "Absolutly pathetic. You can't stop us from getting what we want and no matter what you do. We are going to get our brides back." With that he disappeared and all of the fighting stopped. There were no more Dandies or vampires in the the streets. We could go home, I'm guessing.

"Come on, let's go." Pete said angrily after walking towards us. I was happy that William didn't get us this time, but I don't think they know how smart he really is. He'll have a better plan on getting us the next time they attack the city.

Getting in the car, we started to drive back to their headquarters while Pete was cursing about not being able to kill William and blaming Patrick and Andy for letting him get away. I felt so bad. I felt horrible for them, but it didn't seem to bother them at all.

"Don't worry about it, Melody. Pete does this all the time. We get use to it." Patrick whispered next to my ear.

"How did you know I felt guilty about you guys getting yelled at?" I asked him curiously in the same tone.

"You're very easy to read. You're facal expressions shows it." he answered.

"Oh." I said while looking away and starting the silence in the back seat, letting Pete rant all he wanted.

God, Pete complains about everything.

"Don't you dare talk about me. It's your fault too that he got away." he yelled.

"No, it's not. He's a vampire, how the hell am I able to control him?" I yelled back.

"Don't use that mortal excuse." Pete yelled. He was being a complete asshole and I honestly didn't want to talk to him anymore.

"Pete, don't blame her. It's not her fault William got away." Kalie said defending me.

"Shut the fuck up, Kalie. You're not in this." Pete said angrily.

I looked over at Kalie and she looked so angry. I've never seen her so angry, but then again I've never seen a guy say anything like that to her. All they did was flirt with her, or just talk normally to her. I held her back by her arm and she started to relax. Pete finally stopped ranting once we got to the head quarters and he just went out and slammed the door, leaving the rest of us in the car. The worst part is that I'll have to deal with him when we get into the house and go to bed. The guys gave us a sympathetic look and then Joe opened the door, letting us out. Walking back into the house, we heard the sound of things smashing upstairs, which was where Pete usually spent his time alone. We walked in carefully and walked into the kitchen to have our dinner, since I guess there's not such thing as lunch. It's better than having one meal a day I guess.

I definetlly knew right after dinner and when we were going to bed it was going to be hell having to deal with Pete and his strong anger towards me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading and commenting...again. I'm happy that you guys enjoy it the second time. Makes me, as an author, very happy to hear that my readers enjoy my revisions. Thank you so much.