Status: Since I'm revising the first story that means that I'm going to revise this one too..

Nothing Will Stop Us

Torture, Fights, and Bad Plans

It's been 3 days since the attack and since Kalie and I were almost taken by William. It hasn't been the most amazing 3 days and I'll have to say that it was worst than when I had to stay in the trailer for 3 months. Do you want to know the reason why? Well, as we all know, Pete absolutely hates me, but it's gotten to the amount of hate where you kill them when ever they're around. Yeah, Pete's tried to kill me these past 3 days by strangling me when ever I bump into him in the hallways on accident. If it wasn't for Patrick, Joe, or Andy being around, I would have died the exact day after the attack. Plus, when ever I'm in his room, he watches me closely and threatens to kill me if I do the littlest thing, like snore or make too much noise. Honestly, I think he's the most wackiest and craziest vampire I've ever met...so far.

Along with all of this drama between me and Pete, the random pains I've been having have gotten worst to the point where I actually wanted Pete to kill me and a few nightmares. They were of Brendon being tortured. I think that everything I've been feeling, are what Brendon was feeling and my nightmares showed me what happened to him. I want them to go away, but they won't. I usually don't have nightmares 3 days strait, but I know these aren't going to go away as long as Brendon was being tortured and that's not until they have me. Mike told me last night in my nightmare. I feel more horrible and much weaker every morning. Today I felt so weak, I didn't think I could walk and actually I barely can. The wall is holding me up when ever I'm walking somewhere. I hate this and I would rather give myself up, which is probably their plan. They're way smarter than everyone thinks, which is the reason why they rule the city and not any other vampire clan. Honestly, I don't care if it's their plan. I want to give up to stop feeling this pain and for them to stop torturing Brendon, and I had to tell someone about my crazy decision. So, I decided to tell Kalie before telling Patrick. Yeah, I've trusted Patrick and we've became quick friends, but mostly because he trusts me.

"Kalie, I need to talk to you." I said while walking over to the living room knowing she'd be there if nothing was going on.

"What, Whore Cake?" she asked while turning towards me. I pushed off against the wall and started to weakly walk over to Kalie. "Oh, God. What's happened to you? Did Pete beat you?" Looking worried and angry, she quickly walked over to me and helped me sit on the couch.

"No it's not Pete. It's really hard to explain, but-" I told her before she interrupted me by saying,"You don't have to hide what he does to you. Tell me, please. I hate seeing my friends hurt."

"No, don't worry. Pete did not beat me. It's the random pains that's made me feel this way and I know why I've been getting them," I told her, but she looked confused. "It's because I feel Brendon's pain. Literally. I've been having nightmares about him being tortured and where ever he was hit, that's where my random pain was."

"Well, that explains everything. Is that all you wanted to tell me?" she asked.

"No. The real reason why I was going to talk to you was to tell you that I'm going to turn myself in to Mike to stop them from hurting Brendon." I replied.

"What? Have you gotten out of your mind? That's exactly what they want you to do." Kalie told me as if I was about to commit suicide.

"I know, but I'm tired of this. I'm tired of dreaming about Brendon being tortured and getting hurt. I'm tired of feeling this pain and being so weak. I'm just tired of this shit." I told her as my voice started to breakdown and I started to cry.

"Sh, it's okay, Mel. There are better ways than giving you up to Mike. You know this is what he wants you to do." she told me while holding me close.

"Yeah, I know. I just can't take the pain." I told her as I started to cry harder.

"It's okay. Maybe we can get Brendon away from them and keep him here, so they don't torture him and don't hurt you anymore." she told me while trying to cheer me up. Thinking about it, I knew it wouldn't work. I basically know where he is because of my nightmares, and he's being held in a dungeon practically held on a chain by his neck.

"How could we do that? He fucking trapped in their dungeon under their precious mansion. We can't get to it without being seen or caught." I told her as more tears fell out of my eyes.

"I'm sorry, Mel. I don't know what I can do for you. I hate seeing you like this." she told me helplessly, looking as if she was going to cry. I started to feel bad for making her feel bad. Honestly, if any of the guys were going to come in, they're going to see a whole crying fest and Pete's going to choke me to make me stop crying. Thinking about that, I started to calm myself down and hugged Kalie tight. "I'm sorry for making you feel bad, Kalie." Looking at her, she started to feel as if she was the one making me feel bad. "No, you shouldn't be apologizing. It's my fault for making you feel helpless."

"Aw, well look who's feeling bad for herself." we heard Pete say from behind us. I didn't even want to look at him, but I knew Kalie was. Looking up, I saw that she was pist at Pete for being such an asshole to me when he doesn't even know what I was crying about.

"Pete, why are you such an asshole to her?" Kalie asked him.

"Because she loves a fucking killer vampire. You know the kind of vampires that kills innocent people like you." Pete replied as we heard him walk towards the kitchen area. He made me so angry and I couldn't hold my temper back anymore.

"You know what? Brendon isn't a fucking killer vampire like you say he is, Pete. You don't fucking know him like I know him, so shut the fuck up!" I yelled angrily. Pete turned and looked at me angrily. I had no regret for what I had done. He didn't know Brendon like I did and it was getting really irritating that he thinks that no vampire, especially a Dandy can change.

The next thing I knew, i found myself pinned against the wall by my neck next to the TV. I was too weak to even fight him off like i usually do, but luckily he wasn't really choking me. He was just holding me up. Pete's face was literally inches away from mine and said, "Don't you dare talk to me like that you little bitch. I can fucking kill you in a heart beat."

"Then why don't you?" I choked out. He hit me against the wall as if I was not saying something he was hoping I would say and looked like he didn't know how to reply.

"Pete, put her down." Patrick ordered as I saw him and Kalie walk in.

Thank God you got Patrick, Kalie. I love you for this and I love Patrick for saving me.

As I thought the last part, I felt Pete tighten his grasp on my neck and looking at me with murderous hatred in his eyes.

"Come on, Pete. Put her down. Please" Kalie pleaded. I was starting to have no air left in my lungs and when he let me go, I fell on the floor coughing for air. Kalie ran up to me and helped me up, walking me over to the couch.

"God, I can't believe I thought he was hot." Kalie said in a quiet, angry tone.

"Pete, we need to talk." Patrick told him in a stern voice. They walked out of the living room, leaving me and Kalie alone in the room. I definitely needed to get myself out of here and away from Pete.

There was some silence, but it was soon disrupted by the sound of something crashing upstairs and Pete and Patrick yelling at each other. The yelling between them started to make me feel horrible feeling that I might be ruining a good friendship between them just because Patrick trusts me and Pete doesn't.

Maybe I should just leave. Yeah, I'll do that tomorrow night if there's an attack.

I knew you'd break with a little more enthusiasm, but the whole Pete trying to kill you was just perfect. Now how will we get Kalie? I mean she has no one she finds important, but you. Hm..oh right. We can use you. Of course. God, I'm brilliant

Hearing Mike's voice in my head right now was the worst thing to happen. I didn't want to hear him right now. His cockiness annoyed me especially.

I'll warn her. She won't come if I warn her.

Warn her and I'll kill Brendon in the slowest and most painful death possible and I'll make you watch it.

I didn't want that to happen to Brendon and from the sound of his voice, he sounded like he wasn't afraid to carry it out if I did tell her.

Fine, I won't tell her. Just please don't kill him.

Good girl. Don't worry, I have so many things planned for him before I kill him. Meet me at the park tomorrow night and bring Kalie with you. I can't wait to see you tomorrow night.

I didn't want to do it, but I love Brendon too much and hoping that this would get me closer to Brendon. That's when something popped into my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading and commenting. I very much appriciate it so. The revised chapter 5 will be up tomorrow along with chapter 6.