Status: Since I'm revising the first story that means that I'm going to revise this one too..

Nothing Will Stop Us

Going Through With It

Waiting in the car, I was ready to get out of the car seeing that none of the guys are around us because there were more Dandies fighting tonight than the last time they attacked. The guys were handling more than they could chew and I could tell. I felt horrible that this was happening and that I had to betray them, but I needed to do this. I had to be with Brendon again, so that way we can be together and away from this horrible place. See, last night after talking to Mike, I had an idea that would let us be together and runaway from the control of vampires forever. The next time they attack the city, I go down, get Brendon, and then we make our great escape since I doubt Mike would take me with him to go hunting thinking that Pete might kill me. I'm hoping this plan might work, but the only problem is that Kalie might hate me for this forever because I haven't told her anything and she does not want to be William's bride.

Hm..maybe, I should tell her about the plan. She could stay here and tell the guys, then they could help me and Brendon get out of the Dandies' castle. Yeah, so that way she won't hate me forever and she doesn't have to suffer having to be with William.

I don't think so, love. If you do that you might put another person you love in great danger. You two should get out of the car right now since the guys are too busy.

I hated the fact that Mike could pop into my head whenever he wanted to and I also hate how he could control me by just threatening that something will happen to Brendon. Feeling powerless was horrible.

Pushing down the front seat on the passenger side, I opened the door and quickly got out while Kalie was asking me what I was doing. Racing over to the park hoping that she wouldn't follow me, but I didn't see her chase after me. She just closed the door and sat back down as I ran to the park to meet Mike. I started to slow down as I entered the park and started to walk, feeling tired and out of breath.

"Well it looks like Kalie wasn't as dumb as I thought. She didn't come after you. It looks like William will have to get her himself." I heard Mike say from behind me. Turning around, I saw him stand in front of me comfortably with a cocky smirk as if he finally got me all to himself. I just stared at him with a dirty look, being very unhappy.

"Aw, don't worry, baby. You'll get use to being my wife." Mike said as he walked up to me and held me by my waist.

"Just keep telling yourself that." I told him as I tried to push away, but he just held on tighter. I looked at him in disgust as he had that cocky smile plastered on his face.

"Come on you'll enjoy it. I promise." he told me in a seductive voice.

Ha, I'd rather be dead then be with you.

"Well, your gonna have to suffer with that. Even when you're dead, you'll still have to be with me." he told me as if he was pleased.

"What? Wait, are you saying that you're going to turn me into a vampire?" I questioned him unhappily.

"Of course. If I didn't then you would age and I don't want you to lose your beauty and youth." he replied before kissing me. I didn't kiss back. I didn't want to be a vampire. Well, not unless Brendon turned me, but he's not. Mike is and it's going to be horrible. Knowing him, he loves seeing Brendon miserable and jealous, so I know for sure that he's going to turn me in front of him.

"Come on, babe. Everyone is dying to see you." Mike whispered in my ear and before we disappeared away from the guys and to the Dandy Mansion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I changed basically absolutely nothing with this chapter. I probably should've, but oh well. Thanks for reading and commenting.