Senior Year, That's When I Really Met Justin

It's A Good Morning?

* Hello Beautiful , how's it goin, I hear it's wonderful in California....* My alarm sang until i hit the off button.

I sighed and hobbled to the shower.

It's the first day of Senior year and i need to hurry up and pick up Natalie!

I got dressed, grabbed an apple from the kitchen, kissed my parents goodbye and ran towards my car.

I drove down Dale ave, stopped in front of a big blue house and honked the horn.

Five minutes later, Nat was running out of her house in her socks and got in my car.

"Why don't you have your shoes on?" i asked with a confused look on my face.

"I heard you honk and i was running around the house looking for my other converse, so i found it and ran out!" she said out of breath

"Well that's a great story" I managed to say while laughing

"Yeah I no right?!" she stated still out of breath

I drove a little bit longer, then pulled into the student parking lot.

I got out, went around to the back of the car and crashed right into someone.

"Oh My Gosh! Are your okay!?" i said while bending down to pick up the books I knocked out of this person's hand.

"Yeah, ..... Oh Heyy Layla!" i heard a guy say through his laugh.

When I looked up I saw Justin Thorne, he was one of the best Hip-Hop dancers at NSPA.

Even though he was really good, he was'nt popular but he also was'nt a geek.

Kind of like Natalie and I, we were good at our singing but not popular.

He was'nt like my best friend but we have small concersation in the halls or by the lockers.

"Oh Hey Justin!" i said with a smile.

He let out a little laugh before saying " It's okay, you ready for senior year?"

"I guess" I stated

" Okay well talk to you later" as he walked away, waving.

"WHAT was that little missy?!" Nat came out of nowhere!

"Geez! You scared me! What do you mean I crashed into Justin when i got out of the car?"

"Yeaaah and why were you all flirty?!" she said with a look on her face that said No-Lies-Or-I'll-Kick-You.

Yeah she does that alot! The kicking I mean.

"I was?" i replied with a confused look on my face.

"Ohhhhh Yeah!"

"Okay, Nat whatever you say, now come on!" I said as I put my left arm out.

She linked her arm in mine as we stood in front of school.

We took a deep breath, smelling the salt from the ocean not to far from the school.

"Ready?" i asked

"Yup, Let's do this thing!" Nat replied

With that we walked towards the school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah! my first chapter of my first story!
Comment and let me no what you think!