Angel & Hero

Hello and welcome to my greatest story yet. Angel and Hero is a fantasy, love story that takes place in an unknown university. It also contains a lot of philosophical points. I am going to point out each of these points in the beginning of the chapter that it relates to. A word of warning: the philosophical points and facts in this story are opinions of the author (Matthew Ashworth) and might or might not necessarily be true. Also note that the storyline is very strange and relatively unrealistic in some parts. If you are ready, let’s take off then.
  1. Chapter 1
    Our life is predestined. We do have some control of what happens, but the ending result is inevitable. Best way to think of it is as satellite navigation. There are lots of different routes, but only one destination which sooner or later has to be re
  2. Chapter 2
    Everything that happens has a purpose. Even behind the most useless thing there is an explanation.
  3. Chapter 3
    Every person has someone in the world that can share a connection of true love with him/her. Two such people are called soul mates.
  4. Chapter 4
  5. Chapter 5
  6. Chapter 6
  7. Chapter 7
    Illusions are a common thing in the world. Our minds like to create these illusions in order to ease things out or to create the best outcome in the head. Be aware when they happen!
  8. Chapter 8
    Life that we are living in is full of challenges. The magnitude of importance varies considerably. We neither can predict when they come to us nor what the outcome will be.
  9. Chapter 9
  10. Chapter 10
  11. Chapter 11
    Person’s life is destined in a way according to what he/she is like and what he/she believes in.
  12. Chapter 12
  13. Chapter 13
  14. Chapter 14
  15. Chapter 15
  16. Chapter 16
  17. Chapter 17
  18. Chapter 18
  19. Chapter 19
  20. Chapter 20
  21. Chapter 21
  22. Chapter 22
  23. Chapter 23
  24. Chapter 24
    No person’s life is perfect. Therefore when you gain something, you lose something else, or you get another wish which you want to be accomplished.
  25. Chapter 25
  26. Chapter 26
  27. Chapter 27
  28. Chapter 28
  29. Chapter 29
  30. Chapter 30
  31. Chapter 31
  32. Chapter 32
  33. Chapter 33
  34. Chapter 34
  35. Chapter 35 (final chapter)
  36. Bonus features