Staring Down a Loaded Gun

009.

Frank walked back into the house as people were saying goodbye, and he lightly touched his lips. Mikey caught a glance of this and smiled widely. He walked over to Frank and punched his shoulder.

"You didn't!"

"N-Nah, dude. I'll...I'll see you later.." He said, smiling faintly and pushing him lightly out the door. Everyone filed after him, and he walked up to his room. He opened the door and plopped on his bed, looking up at the ceiling.

Damn. That girl will mess with your mind.

Meanwhile, back at Cameron's house.

Cameron walked through her door, blushing and smiling, hair wild, shirt agape, showing her tank top underneath. She laughed hysterically at the look on her grandmother's face as she fixed her shirt. She pulled herself together and opened the cabinet above the fridge-something only she could reach without a stool-and grabbed a box of jasmine tea bags. Her and her grandmother were huge tea freaks. She poured the water in the teapot and prepared her big mug for tea.

"Did you have fun?"

"Yeah! It was really good to get out with some friends."

"Friends?" She asked incredulously. As long as she'd known her, she'd never considered anyone her "friends".

"Yes, grandmother! I have friends, too, ya know."

"So what did you do?"

"Me and Frank went to the movies, and back to his house where Gerard, Mikey, and their friends Jared and Annie came."

"That's good. Oh, sounds like your tea is ready. And I got a couple photo albums you should look at before you go to bed."

So, Cameron and her grandmother looked at photo albums of them and Cameron's mom. When the two got tired, they said goodnight and went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'll swim the ocean for you,
the ocean for you.
woahh, kelsey.
oh you dont--


love.

frankie.