‹ Prequel: Escape's Curse
Status: On Hiatus. Sorry.

It's In My Blood

Athame Malfoy is a sixteen year old girl who was betrayed by her best friend long ago and they are now enimies in opposing houses at Hogwarts.

She is the daughter of the infamous Slytherin Prince and as his daughter she has obtained the title of Slytherin Princess her best friend Tess and Aly always by her side.
Her sixth year here at Hogwarts and things seem to be getting more interesting, just how interesting is it going to get though?

Tess/Athame/Aly
Vince Malfoy
Jason Weasly
Olivia Weasly
Steven Herris
Davey Green
Rodger Crooks
  1. Slytherin Princess: 01
    Athame and Vince get on the train to head to Hogwarts.
  2. I Drink The Blood Of My Sisters: 02
    Vince got into Gryffindor and Athame is a little worried about her father being upset.
  3. Why...Why'd You Leave me?: 03
    The big match between Slytherin and Gryffindor sparks up some emotions.
  4. A Perfect Lie: 04
    Athame finds out she has to spend Christmas with Jason.
  5. You?: 05
    Tess has a hot date with the one Athame and Aly set up.
  6. To Take The Pain Away: 06
    Athame arrives at home with Jason along with her.
  7. Mermories Past: 07
    Athame and Jason run away from the chaos at the house and unknowingly relive a sweet moment.
  8. Remember Us?: 08
    Tess ends up and Aly's house out of the blue and then heads to Athame's. What's going on?
  9. Your Face Sickens Me: 09
    Athame and Jason go upstairs to talk to Rodger.
  10. The Plan: 10
    Aly and Tess tell Athame of their plan to get their parents back.
  11. Kidnapped :11
    Athame saves everyone but gets kidnapped herself.
  12. Free Me: 12
    Athame is trapped with Rodger, no one knows where and there's talk of a potion, but what kind?
  13. Pink Vials: 13
    Athame is beginning to surrender as rescue seems so faraway.
  14. "My Love, Rodger.": 14
    Jason and Athame's parents go to rescue her to see her in a shocking state.