‹ Prequel: Escape's Curse
Status: On Hiatus. Sorry.

It's In My Blood

Kidnapped :11

::Draco's P.O.V.

"You have a son?" I glared at Val as he hissed at me.

"That's none of your business!" Haydee laughed in the back.

"He's a brat and thinks he's the hottest thing around. Reminds me of Val at that tender age." Haydee let out another hysterical laugh and sauntered over to me. I looked over the other parents seeing that they didn't deserve this.

"Val can't you let them go?" He looked over at me and started to laugh.

"I need them to keep Emmany from using her powers. Just like I need your daughter, where the hell is my son!" Val went off somewhere leaving everyone alone with the dumb blonde.

"Emmany?" I looked over at her and saw that she was sitting on the floor with her eyes closed. I knew she must have been focusing on something because she had that same look on her face when she spoke with Athame in her mind long ago.

"Draco, what about the kids?" Harry whispered looking at me. I took a deep breath and bit my lip. Luckily his wife wasn't with him so their kids were safe but everyone else here, their kids were probably with Athame trying to figure out how to get us.

"Emmany said she told Athame about this and that she'll get us out." I whispered back at him and he just looked at me shocked.

"Would you to shut up!" Haydee yelled smacking Harry across the face. That's when a rather large black panther started growling at Haydee. It came out of nowhere and attack her before she could do anything. Then a boy with long hair and pale skin shouted a spell and broke the glass that Emmany was in, she had gotten cut with the glass but she seemed unaffected by it. The boy smiled and she smiled and at him nodding her head.

"Em!" I shouted as she ran over to me. Then all of a sudden the other kids came. I saw Tess and Aly's brother Steven, Jason and Athame. They were all...holding each other. Well Steven was holding Tess and Jason was holding Athame, WHAT THE HELL!?

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY DAUGHTER WEASLEY!" I struggled against the ropes and Athame looked over at me.

"Dad!"

::Athame's P.O.V.::

I walked over to my Dad and untied his ropes as everyone else untied their own parents and Davey dealt with the blonde woman on the floor.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE>!?" Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked to where the voice came from. My father stood up and growled at him.

"I'm going to kill you, you son of a bitch!" My father ran after the guy and tackled him to the floor knocking his wand away from him. I looked at the scene shocked and then at my mother.

"Um, I'll be right back." My mother ran after my father yelling at him to get off him when all of a sudden a pop came from behind me and my waist was pulled into someone else's. I looked at Jason who looked at me, completely frozen.

"ATHAME!" He yelled and ran towards me when I felt a wand jabbed into my back.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you!" It was Rodger. My father and his father stopped rolling around on the floor and my mother also frozen.

"You're his son..." My father whispered coming to realization.

"Yea...good luck finding me!" With that he had muttered a spell that knocked me out and took me away with him. the last thing I heard was Jason calling out my name.