‹ Prequel: Escape's Curse
Status: On Hiatus. Sorry.

It's In My Blood

A Perfect Lie: 04

"Athame!" I looked and saw Tess and Aly coming over and hugging me.

"We heard about you and Rodger." Tess nudged me as the both of them grinned.

"Oh really? How did you hear of me and him?"

"Why; he told us himself. He also told us, that he wants you to sit with him, so," Tess walked me forwards towards Rodger.

"Off you go!" Aly finished for Tess and pushed me right into him.

"Well, I know I'm hot, but honestly I don't think I'm worth falling over." Rodger smirked and I just rolled my eyes.

"Please, if anyone should fall over someone it's you falling over me." I smirked as he brought me to him and kissed me hard on the lips. Cheering was heard; as we pulled apart, I saw most of the Slytherin table looking at the both of us. I shook my head and kissed him one last time.

"I'm going to be with my girls. I'll see you later in the common room." With that I walked off towards the girls and they just giggled at me.

"Oh hush the both of you!" We all laughed and enjoyed our dinner.

{|Fast Forward A Month|}

Ever since that night in the hospital wing, Jason and me have been bickering a lot! Tess almost hexed him also because he mentioned how my father abandoned my mother and me. I never really knew their story but, I knew that my father had hurt my mother. Tess knew I hated it when people spoke of my parents. However, right when she was about to hex him , McGonagall came and broke it up. I knew there was a reason Tess was in Slytherin...she could be a REAL bitch. Nevertheless, we love her for it.

"Athame!" I turned to see Tess running towards me.

"HEY!" I hugged her tight and then she jumped up and down in front of me with a huge smile on her face.

"Who'd you kill?" She glared at me as a chuckled. She waved a piece of paper in front of my face and I gave her a questioning look.

"Someone wants to meet me, tonight! By the lake at midnight!" My eyes widened at first, nervous it wasn't Steven when I remembered the plan. I was surprised he took so long! A whole month after we told him. Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you, it's the end of November.

"Really? Are you going to go?"

"I don't know. Do you think I should?" I pretending like I was thinking about it.

"I think you should. You never know who it might be." I smiled at her and she smiled widely.

"Okay! I'll go! YAY!" She ran down the hall, probably going off to tell Aly. I was on my way to the Quidditch field just to get in some practice before Rodger started to drill us again. We had at least another month until we'd face who ever won the Gryffindor Ravenclaw match. Once we knew who won, Rodger said he'd make up plays since both teams are different.

Once I got to the field that's when I saw him. I seriously didn't want to deal with him right now. Problem was, he was out there on the field.

"Shit." I muttered as I started to walk away.

"Wanting to use the field, Malfoy?" I turned around and glared at him.

"I did. But now not so much since you've been on it." I could feel him glare at me as I made my way back to the castle.

"Wait!" I stopped and just stood there waiting for him to continue.

"Why are you going out with Crooks?" I turned around and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me." He sneered as he looked down at me.

"Well I really don't think that's ANY of your business!" I got in his face and glared at him. He glared at me back until his gaze softened.

"How...why are you like this? You were so...so sweet, nice. Sure you weren't afraid of anything but, never would you have been the way you are now." His hand caressed my face.

"You. That's why. You! You left me, so now I am this. Sure, it's a complete lie. A perfect lie. And that's all your fault." I just stared into his eyes. Guilt; written beneath those deep green eyes. Pain written in my queer ones.

"Athame, I-"

"ATHAME!" Rodger's voice snapped me out of it and I looked over to him, tears in my eyes.

"Athame? What the hell did you do to her?!" Rodger pushed Jason and Jason glared at him back.

"I didn't do anything." Oh how wrong he was.

"Bull-"

"Rodger. Let's go. Leave the weasel here." Rodger glared at him and then wrapped his arm around my waist. We both walked off but not before hearing Weasley's voice.

"I'll see you during Christmas than, 'ey Malfoy?" WHAT?! Boy, was I going to kill my mother.