Summer of Dreams

Alix is an average girl who has lived her whole life without a father. She loves her sports, music and friends. One day, she discovers that her father is Ray Toro. After discovering who her father is, she is forced to spend her summer touring the world with him and his band.

Name: Alix
Age: 15
Info: A champion Fencer who happens to be Ray Toro's daughter. She has long black hair, doll like skin, and bright blue eyes. She is a stunning 6 feet tall and 90 pounds even. She is a total anime/magna/ Japanese cloture fanatic who loves to travel.

Name: Lexie
Age: 15
Info: Lexie is Alix's best friend and fellow fencer. She is 5 foot 2 with short brown hair, brown eyes and fair skin. She loves to travel hand hopes to become a famous Interior Designer and live with her friends in France.

Name: Daniel
Age: 17
Info: Dan is Al's fellow fencer and cross country runner. He's liked her ever since the time she illegally drove him to a hospital he rolled down a hill after tripping over a rock, she was speeding the whole time.
  1. Foils and Face Masks
  2. About A Girl
  3. And you thought shin splints were bad?
    the truth comes rolling out and things heat up
  4. Thats Just The Way We Roll
    we find out more about Alix
  5. Flying Monkeys
    let the fun begin!
  6. Forever Young