Me, A Ninja?!

Me, A Ninja?! (Chapter Twelve)

I look around at all the weapons and stuff, and finally something caught my interest. It was one of those weird knife thingies! I picked it up off the shelf and showed it to Sasuke.

“What’s this?” I asked moving it closer to him.

“It’s a kunai knife.” He said with an annoyed look.

“A koonei?! What does it do? Is it like a dagger?” I questioned.

“No, a kunai,” He said taking it from me and putting it back on the shelf.

“It’s a weapon that most ninjas use.” He finished.

“So, if most ninjas use it shouldn’t I have one?” I asked yet another question. I grabbed it off the shelf and looked at the price.

“Sasuke, you got any money? I don’t have any to buy this…kunai.” I asked looking sad.

“No.” He said point blank.

“No, you don’t have any money, or no, you aren’t gonna give me any money?” I asked with a sullen look.

“Both, besides we should leave.” He voiced again. I ignored him once again and took out a piece of paper and a pencil. I wrote “IOU--NaomiJ” on the paper and put it in the kunai’s place.

“You can’t do that!” He snapped at me.

“Why not?! I’ll pay them back when I get the money.” I said solemnly walking out the door, kunai in hand.

After we got two feet away from the shop, I heard a loud commotion. Soon a group of men came out of the shop and looked in all kinds of directions. Finally they pointed at me and Sasuke and started running towards us. I took off running and left Sasuke. He, in conclusion, saw the huge guys running and raced to catch up with me. He caught up soon enough and captured my hand. He jumped right into a tree with me dangling behind. He jumped from tree to tree, as I tried to stay balanced. You could hear the men behind us shouting and cantering behind us. Sasuke jumped to a higher branch and stopped. Like the morons they are, they passed right by us. I sighed in relief and leaned back against the trunk. I heard a weird noise and jumped up. Abruptly, the branch gave away and we both fell to the ground; me on my head, Sasuke on his back.

“…ow…” I grumbled in pain. We both sat up and I rubbed the back of my head.

“Are you okay Sasuke?!” I heard someone gasp. I looked up and saw my team, well everyone except Kakashi. Sakura was sitting next to Sasuke.

“We have a mission to do today!” Naruto said hyped up.

“A mission?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Stealing is wrong, kids...Don't do like the Ninjas do...

Keep Reading!