Me, A Ninja?!

Me, A Ninja?! (Chapter Two)

I stood there with Sasuke’s hand over my mouth, while he runs behind to the next tree.
“What are you----“I was cut off again by the heavier weight of his hand. He let me go and said, demanding, “Run!”
I hesitated, so he repeated himself, “I said, RUN!” He pushed me forward and I stumbled, but I ran. I looked back and saw him get thrown to the ground, as a weird knife was flying towards me.

“Don’t look back!” He yelled to me.

I stopped and picked up the weird knife. I touched the point, like an idiot, and started bleeding. I put my bleeding finger in my mouth to make it stop, and threw the knife at the figure threatening Sasuke. Surprisingly, I hit the guy right in the arm. While he was in pain, I ran towards Sasuke and put his arm over my shoulder. Now before I came to Konoha I was one of the fastest kids in school, so I was really running in this situation. Sadly, it was hard to run with Sasuke limping from his bleeding left leg. I saw more knives flew past my face as I ran. I ducked my head and dodged about five of them, and two of the scrapped the top of my head. I heard the running foot steps in the leaves suddenly stop. I looked back and saw he was gone, but I didn’t stop running until I got to my house.

I sat Sasuke on the steps of my porch, while I fell to the ground out of exhaustion. It was silent for a while, nothing but the panting of me and Sasuke was heard. Finally, Sasuke caught his breathe and said something,
“You idiot, I told you to run!” Me on the other hand I was still exhausted,

“What was I supposed to do…leave…you there to die?” I panted out.

“I could’ve handled it.” Sasuke said looking annoyed.

“Whatever.” I mumbled under my breathe.

Soon I was all rested so I stood up and walked into my house, coming out with a box of band-aids. I took one look at those wounds and walked backed in. This time I came out with the first aid kit.
“Okay, let see what we have in here.” I stated to myself opening the box.
“Band-aids, no help. Eye-washer, ouch…you don’t need that. Okay, here we go bandages. This’ll work, don’t you think?” I smiled at him. He turned his face away with an angry look. I took the bandage and put the tip on the wound with full force.

“Hey, what are you doing?!” Sasuke gasped looking frustrated with me.

“You have to put force on it so it can stop bleeding.” I said with my sixth grade health knowledge. He turned his head away again as I continued his aid.

After I finished playing nurse, I sat on the porch swing. I touched the top of my head and then looked at the blood. I never felt so much pain; actually, I never felt any pain where I came from. Besides my condition I never once was hurt by someone. My attention was brought back to earth when I heard a rattle in the bushes. I stood up, and saw Sasuke trying to stand. The guy with the mask came out with a eye smile. I sighed in relief; I was in no condition to fight, let alone head on.

“Hello, uh…what happened?” He said looking at me and Sasuke.

“This idiot tried to take on Itachi.” Sasuke said pointing directly at me. The guy looked at me with surprise and shock in his eyes. I smiled nervously and quickly retaliated,

“What was I suppose to do? He was getting pummeled!” Sasuke glared at me, as the guy started talking,

“Have you ever considered being a ninja?”

“Me, a ninja?!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep, yep! The title finally comes into effect. The spell check keeps getting on me for the title.

Anywho, continue to read.

Ps- There are 38 chapters...what a pain...