Me, A Ninja?!

Me, A Ninja?! (Chapter Twenty-Two)

After the back to back training I went home to rest, practically dragging my arm onto the ground. As I was walking I tripped on something shiny. I quickly grabbed it and cut the palm of my hand. The object was revealed and began to glow a bright green. It was a katana! I knew what that was. My brother, Dai had one. I looked at my now healed hand in shock. I picked the katana up and examined it. I stood up with it in my hand. I looked around to see if it belonged to anyone.

“Hm…finders, keepers!” I stated loudly and proudly. Suddenly, the sword pulsed and I felt a quick charge of lighting in my arm. I yelped in pain and released the katana. I looked down at it in wonder.

“Where’d you get that?” I heard someone ask. I looked up and saw Naruto.

“I found it, but I’m not able to hold it…which is really weird.” I explained. Naruto, without trouble, picked the evil sword up.

“That’s weird…” I uttered to myself.

“Can I have it!?” Naruto asked joyously.

“NO! YOU MAY NOT!” I shot him down. I grabbed it from him and the katana pulsed once again and I threw it to the ground.

“It doesn’t seem to like you…” Naruto commented.

“I don’t care. I found it, I’ll use it!” I said with determination in my heart.

“Stubborn…” Naruto commented once again.

“Whatever…” I sounded quickly putting the sword into my large back pack. Naruto and I went our separate ways and I arrived at my house.
As soon as I walked into the house Kakashi ran up to me. I took the katana out and it began to pulse again. This time I didn’t throw it I just simply ignored it. I began to practice strike the tree and other things. After a while the sword just gave up on the pulsing, which was good news for me. Night fell and I had an idea. I placed the katana on the counter and quickly fed Kakashi. Then, I grabbed my kunai and went out the door. I was gonna explore Konoha, at night.

I walked out of the house and was instantly reminded about my first day in Konoha. How I was almost killed by Itachi, but I pushed those awful thoughts out of my head. I reached the village and saw nothing, but one street light flickering on and off now and then. I walked along the side and felt a drop on my forehead. Soon it began to pour down raining. I smiled to myself. Where I come from it never rains; it’s nothing but heat. I danced in the rain happily, enjoying the time I had to myself. Soon the rain stopped. As if it was just there for me to be relived. I smiled turned around to walk back home, but I was stopped. I was face to face with Sasuke.

“Hey Sasuke, what’s up?” I greeted, not knowing why he was giving me an evil smile. Unexpectedly, he threw a punch at me and it hit me right in the face. I fell to the ground and touched the place where he hit me, in shock.

“Hmp, you’re weaker than I thought.” He challenged my anger. I tried to trip him but he disappeared. I stood up and then felt him kick my back. I once again fell to the ground this time face forward. I jumped up and glared at him.

“Hn, you haven’t hit me yet.” He pointed out. I tried to use my new taijutsu skills, but I failed. He appeared behind me once again, this time grabbing me. I strained to break free, but it was no use.

“I hoped for a challenge after your training, but you don’t get everything you hope for.” He whispered into my ear. I tried to think why he would want to fight me knowing I am still very inexperienced. Unaware, I felt him bite my neck. I felt an agonizing pain and let out a very intense cry. He threw me to the ground and I began to bleed. I looked back at Sasuke and he was gone. I instantly blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fangirls...My bad...

xD Keep Reading, People!

I LOVE THE PEOPLE!