Me, A Ninja?!

Me, A Ninja?! (Chapter Twenty-Eight)

I finally stopped when I reached my house. I sat on the ground, burying my face in my hands sobbing. I heard foot steps and quickly wiped away my tears.

“Naomi?” It was Naruto.

“Huh?” I said acting like nothing was going on and I wasn’t crying.

“Are you okay?” He asked sitting next to me.

“Yeah…I’m fine…” I assured with a sniffle. He gave me a serious look, so I tried to change the subject.

“When’s the Chunin Exams!?” His face brightens almost in an instant.

“IN TWO DAYS!!” He exclaimed throwing his hands in the air. I laughed at his excitement. I hate it when he’s serious.

“Are you still going?” He said with a pleading smile.

“You know it!” I said with a wink.

“Good! We should go train!” He stood up really fast and captured my hand. He began dragging to the training grounds.

“I brought her Kakashi-sensei! Can we get started already?!” He asked with a huge smile.

“Yes, Naruto…” Kakashi-sensei assured with a smile, but then he gave me a “Sasuke told me everything” look, so I gave Sasuke a glare.

“You are gonna be doing one on one matches with your own teammates. Then tomorrow you will be doing a contest with team Gai.” Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto nodded, while I cringed.

“So, Sasuke will be up against Naomi…which leaves Naruto against Sakura.” Kakashi-sensei informed. Naruto and I cringed, but Sasuke and Sakura nodded. I knew Naruto liked Sakura.

“Naomi, you and Sasuke are up first.” I nodded uneasily. We walked out to a clear spot and stood away from each other in our fighting stances. I glared at him and he smirked at me.

“And…begin!” Kakashi-sensei order, but we didn’t start right away though.

“I won’t go easy on you…” He rudely remarked.

“I don’t need you to!” I barked back. He just kept on smirking.

“Let’s wipe that smug look off his face…” For the first time I actually agreed with the crow.

I charged toward him and flung my fist forward towards his face, but he caught it.

“This won’t be like last time.” He guaranteed and disappeared in a puff of smoke, like Kakashi-sensei.

“Are you gonna ask for my help?”

“Shut up…” I whispered looking for Sasuke. Suddenly, I saw a kunai come flying towards me. I quickly moved my head out the way, barely making it.

“Shadow Clone Jutsu!” I demanded as two clones appeared on both of my sides. They jumped into the tree I saw Sasuke throw the kunai. Then I saw a puff of smoke and he appeared in front of me, and commanded,

“Fire Style Jutsu!” as flames shot out of his mouth. My eyes widened and I duck to the floor, covering my neck like it was a tornado drill. It kept on going! I rolled to the other side of the flames and made one other clone. It ran towards him but sadly disappeared in a puff of smoke. I tried to concentrate as I did some hand sign I saw Sasuke do.

“Uh…FIRE STYLE JUTSU...Please…” Fire darted out of my mouth, after my order, and I was pushed backwards a bit. Sasuke was so shock he got hit with it. The flames stopped and I smiled. While he was down ran towards him. I jumped in the air real high and landed with my hands on Sasuke shoulder over him. I glared at him and then smiled.

“Pinned ya! Nyuah!” I exclaimed poking his noise with my right hand.

“Naomi…wins…congratulations!” Kakashi-sensei said, sounding surprised.

“Yeah, go Naomi-chan!” Naruto cheered. I left Sasuke and went to dance with Naruto. I saw Kakashi-sensei walk over to help Sasuke up.

“Good luck on your match, Naruto!” I said beaming. Naruto’s face fell,

“Uh…yeah…I’m gonna need it.” He stated glancing at Sakura; who was crying about Sasuke.

“Oh come on, I even beat Sakura!” I whispered blocking my mouth with my hand.

“Heh, yeah but that’s not what I’m worried about.” He made clear to me.

“Sakura, Naruto, take your places.” Kakashi-sensei told the two teammates. The fight started and they seemed evenly matched. The only thing was, Sakura was more strategy and Naruto just went with the flow.

As I predicted, Naruto won!

“Go Naruto, go Naruto!” I cheered dancing. He was happy that he won, and he didn’t hurt Sakura that much.

“Heh, heh yeah!” He said happily dancing with me. I could see Sakura make an “Hmp” and walk away. Sasuke on the other hand was staring at me seriously. I stopped dancing and confronted him.

“I’m sorry…” I stated bowing,

“…that I had to kick your butt!!” I finished popping up and smiling. Me and Naruto walked away laughing and feeling victorious.
♠ ♠ ♠
POWER!

The Unumi Power that is :3

Keep Reading!