Me, A Ninja?!

Me, a Ninja?! (Chapter Three)

The guy nodded with another eye smile.

“Her?!” Sasuke said pointing at me again, now with both hands.

“Yes, she seems to have a lot of potential.” The guy said still beaming.

“Yeah, it may seem that way, but she’s weak!” Sasuke said with the glare he got from me.

“I can train you, if you like. My name is Kakashi Hatake.”

I shook his hand still surprised that I could actually be a ninja.

“You mean like a teenage mutant ninja turtle?” I said sounding pretty dumb. Kakashi gave me a nervous laugh and said,

“No, and actual ninja. You do know what a ninja is, right?” I hesitated and nodded with a nervous laugh in return.

“Of course, I was just making sure.” I laughed. I heard a noise from behind me and quickly turned around. I saw Sasuke looking at me like I had lost my mind, but I know I heard something. Suddenly, Naruto and the girl with pink hair came popping out of the bushes with smiles.

“Congratulations!”

I looked at them wide-eyed and fainted.

I woke up to someone calling my name and shaking me violently.

“Wake up! Stop being lazy, I know you’re awake!” I opened my eyes and saw Sasuke’s angry face. Then I saw Naruto run up behind him with a bucket of water. He took one look at me and his face went from eager to sad. He walked away with his bucket. I laughed a little, and Sasuke glared at me.

“Get up; we have to go to training.” He said getting up and walking away.

“Training?” I peeped, standing up myself.

“Welcome to the team.” He said still walking ahead. I ran up to him with a happy smile which looked pretty weird next to his annoyed look.

“Trust! What does it mean?” Kakashi said beginning my first day of training. The girl, who I soon found out her name was Sakura, was the only one with her hand up.

“Naruto?” Kakashi challenged the young one.

“Uh…” He hesitated, obviously he didn’t know.

“Never mind. Naomi?” He pointed to me.

“Huh?” I said not really listening. I heard quiet laughter from Naruto and Sakura, but not from Sasuke; I didn’t expect any.

“What does trust mean?” Kakashi repeated again.

“Trust: reliance on the integrity, strength, ability, surety, etc., of a person or thing; confidence.” I stated, while getting eye boggling stares from everyone; except Sasuke.

“Uh…very good. So today we are going to see how much you trust your teammates.” He started, “You will all jump from the tree as each teammate tries and catches you. The longer you hesitate the less trust you have for the person catching you. Let’s begin.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter four is next...I think that's when they fight...What ever...

Keep reading! ^_^