Me, A Ninja?!

Me, A Ninja?! (Chapter Thirty)

I took a deep breathe and began.

“I was born of a virgin and into a rich clan. The Unumi clan wasn’t expecting me and didn’t seem to care that I was alive. My mother told me I was a real handful, and I was constantly getting into things. Soon she couldn’t watch me by herself, so she got married to Kazuya Jimukooru. He was very strong, but I think he just married my mother because of her wealth. The only good thing was that I finally got a brother. Dai Jimukooru was the nicest person I ever met…” I drifted off for a second looking down at the ground a little frightened to go on.

“Naomi…” I quickly looked up to Sakura’s call.

“Oh, sorry…anyway…Dai and I were best friends. We’d hang out at his clan with his cousin Kazunari. The weird thing was…I was happier with their clan. I felt safe. I still remember the drifting feeling I felt for my clan as soon as Kazuya came. As the days went by I had a talent for making people smile…I was known as the ‘Flower Girl’ In almost every village. I went everywhere just to make people happy. The only thing is I don’t remember any of the people…and I doubt they remember me…”

I took another deep breathe as I went into a deeper part of my past.

“My new step-father was cruel…I didn’t understand why it had happened to me at the time, but I realized it soon. Dai saved me from that moment and has never told anyone since…and I wasn’t going to either, but…Kazuya didn’t know that.”

“What did he do…?” Naruto asked.

“Shhhh…” Sakura demanded. I went on, not want to tell them…

“He and the rest of my clan were in a lot of meeting after that horrible date. I never was allowed in, so I figured it was a clan emergency. As the days by I got closer to my grandmother, but as soon as I got closer to her…she passed away…” I continued, forcing my tears back.

“I blamed myself for a while, but Dai had a solution. He told me to take my mind off of it by going to do the Flower Girl routine. I always use that to cope with things. When I was through I went home and…” I bit my bottom lip, unable to continue.

“It’s okay Naomi; you don’t have to continue…” Sakura assured me. I shook my head in protest, and continued anyway.

“My brother told me it was for the best…he said they all deserved it. The only thing I still do not understand is…why he would leave me here…to suffer…alone…” Sasuke and I almost had the exact same look on our faces. I forced myself into a smile.

“But…” I stood up, “let’s not sit in gloom…” Naruto gave me a disbelieving look, but didn’t say a word, surprisingly. Sakura looked concerned, and Sasuke didn’t even look at me.

Like he knew it was over, or was listening from the window, Kakashi-sensei puffed in. Kakashi started barking happily.

“So, is everything known?” He said smiling a bit.

“Yeah…” I said making my way to the door…

“Let’s go! We gotta train!” I stated walking out the door. Sakura and Naruto followed, but Sasuke was talking to Kakashi-sensei.

“Hey!” I caught their attention. “Stopping being a snitch, Sasuke, and let’s go!” He gave me a smirk and stood. He and Kakashi-sensei walked up to me.

“I don’t need you two to worry about me…” I declared with the most serious look. Kakashi-sensei gave me a surprised look.

“I can handle myself…” I assured running ahead. Soon I heard feet running up to me. Sasuke was running also.

“RACE YA!” I hollered running a bit faster. Sasuke sighed.

“Fine…” He and I ran all the way to the training grounds.

“Hmm…” I could barley hear the crow over my laughter, which was a good thing…; see I knew I could handle myself…
♠ ♠ ♠
The story. What Naomi thinks happened.

It's completely inaccurate :3

Keep Reading!

Yay 30!