Me, A Ninja?!

Me, A Ninja?! ( Chapter Thirty-Five)

Now…I will try not to bore you with these awesome details. When the battle started I was a bit nervous, but not nervous enough to back down; but Sasuke had another idea.

“Stay out of the way, Naomi…you don’t need to fight.” Sasuke tried to reassure.

“What?!” I scoffed. “I-”

“Sasuke’s right, Naomi, you should sit this one out.” Sakura backed Sasuke up. I was about to speak but mister Orochimaru lost his patients and decided to bite Sasuke right on the neck! He screamed in agony. As soon as it happened my neck started to hurt, and I remembered why I hated Orochimaru! I didn’t want to fight him, just to fight him! No, I wanted to pay him back for gnawing on my neck like a bastard! Sakura ran to Sasuke’s aid, but he refused and got up from his obvious feeble position. The anger was roaring inside my body. My words weren’t enough! And like the gullible idiot he set me out to be, I ran straight towards him with out warning. I don’t know what hit me…but it hit me HARD! I flew into a tree, but I did get up quickly.

“Naomi!” I directed my attention to Sasuke.

“Stop being so damn stubborn and listen to me! You are not strong enough to face Orochimaru head on, so stay back and out of the way!” I could tell Sasuke was stifling his pain; by the way he was gritting his teeth when he spoke I could tell he would drop to the ground if it weren’t for Orochimaru threatening us. Blinded by anger, for both me and the well being of my team, I charged once more. And yes, be struck back onto my heels. I didn’t fall; I stood firm and brave.

“I must admit…” Orochimaru grin evilly.

“I didn’t think I’d have the chance to face you…assuming you’d get this far…” I smirked.

“Am I supposed to be afraid of you? I’ve been up against bigger things then you! And one of those things was dogs!” I spoke, referring to Naruto’s big friends at the shelter. I charged a second time; preparing to get a blown or dodge on, but none came. Instead, I was grabbed by my neck and lifted into the air; I dropped my katana.

I tried my hardest to break free, but it was useless. His hands seemed to by glowing; and there was more pain on the left side of my neck. I quietly cried in pain. He dropped me to the ground; I grabbed my neck in pain. He smiled at me.

“But none like me…” He uttered, and disappeared. I was crying for two reasons: one, I had failed…and two, where…were my friends…when I needed their help.
♠ ♠ ♠
We are getting cloooooser!

Keep Reading!