Me, A Ninja?!

Me, A Ninja?! (Chapter Thirty-Seven)

“Naomi Unumi vs. --” I saw my name, but not my opponent’s! I directed my gaze to the guy on the floor. He looked annoyed, and went to talk to the Hokage, who had accompanied us. They talked a while and then the guy made an announcement.

“Due to an odd number of Genin’s we will need a volunteer to fight Naomi Unumi and another someone if they win. And if Naomi is the victor of the match she will…have to fight another someone as well. So…any volunteers?” Everyone looked at one another. I heard folks say,

“I don’t want to fight the rookie.”

“I want a challenge!”

“Ha! She’s gonna get crushed either way!” I growled in anger; Naruto put his hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

“I’ll fight her!” Someone boldly said. I looked around to find my savoir, but then someone made it clear who it was.

“Way too go, Lee!” I heard Gai-sensei boom. I smiled, Lee made me laugh, but he was a good role model. He jumped down to the floor, and I did the same, staggering a bit. He smiled, I smiled back.

The guy had told us there were no rules, so I was happy. I never really got the purpose of rules anyway.

“Ready, set…go!” The guy stated.

“Wait!” I exclaimed, spreading my hands out in front.

“I’ll take mine off, if you take yours off!” I said with a smile. I heard Naruto scream, ‘what?!’ confused. Lee look at Gai, Gai nodded, and then Lee smiled and nodded as well. At the same time we took off the weights on our legs.

“You gave her weights?!” Ten-ten asked Gai. And Gai smiled. I could wear them, but I could carry them. I slammed them on the floor, exhausted. I remember when I saw Lee with them on I begged Gai for some. I struggled at first, but I got it finally. No one even knew I had them.

“Ready…” Lee uttered, grinning. I nodded with a smile. Then, Lee came charging at me! I, like an idiot, started running, knowing that he was way faster. I was kicked to the floor. I disappeared and came up behind him.

“Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!” I demanded. He quickly moved out the way of fire. I felt myself lifting into the air, Lee had kicked me actually, and then Lee was under me. I was wrapped in bandages and then started plummeting towards the ground. I closed my eyes tightly, preparing for impact…then…CRASH!! I kept my eyes closed, my body aching. I peeked one eye open slightly and saw Lee gazing down at me. I found myself in a huge crater. My neck was the one thing hurting the most. Suddenly, my back pulsed a bit. Then bigger and with more pain. I growled in pain, which told Lee I was still in this thing. I stood up and hopped out of the crater. I clawed at my arm, suppressing the pain. Lee face looked concerned. Then I felt my flesh rip?! I looked back at it. My shoulder blade was coming out. Not only that, but my shirt had tore and I saw it forming something. Gasps were heard all around the tower. Abruptly, two black wings darted out of my back. It was not a pretty sight. I screamed in agony. The wings were covered in blood, and words came out of the, so called, ‘curse mark’ on my neck. The words formed around my left eye, and then my eye turned a weird colour. All I saw was red; a red Lee, a red floor, and a red background. I crashed to the floor. My skin went pale and my tear ducts were dry.

“The Karasu demon lives…” Crow boomed in my head.

My brain pulsed, I went numb, and my face became emotionless. I had no control over my body; like when I fought Sakura. I flew in to the air, and as my wings flapped, blood splattered. I did the hands signs, and before Crow could finish I realized what she was doing. I screamed stop, but heard nothing and my mouth didn’t open, until I screamed,

“Chidori!!” I dove down towards Lee. He didn’t move! I took over my body two feet away from Lee’s heart and scream…I didn’t say anything…I just screamed, and continue to scream when my hand went through Lee’s chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
LEE-SAN!

I love Lee X3

Naomi X Lee? I WISH!

Keep Reading!