Me, A Ninja?!

Me, A Ninja?! (Chapter Five)

I walked with Naruto side by side as I looked up at the sky. I then looked in a far out distance and saw a hill. I started picking up speed, and Naruto tried to catch up. I sat on the hill then slowly rested my head on the soft green grass. Naruto stood over me with a weird look on his face.

“You remind me of someone.” He stated.

I didn’t really hear him. as soon as I closed my eyes I blocked every thought, voice, problem, SASUKE, and conflict out of my mind. I felt someone on my right sit down and then on the left. I opened my eyes and saw a boy with brown hair in a high pony-tail. I ignored him and closed my eyes again.

What felt like an hour later I heard someone calling me; it was Naruto.

“WAKE UP!” He bellowed.

“Now…I’m deaf…” I mumbled to myself.

“It’s getting dark. Were you sleeping? I left and came back; you and Shikamaru were still sitting up here.” He explained to me. I looked and saw the one known as Shikamaru.

“Oh…sorry. No I wasn’t sleeping, just taking in nature.” I told him standing up.

“Oh, well this is Shikamaru.” He said nodding towards the boy.

“Nice to meet you.” I said shaking his hand.

“Same here.” He practically mumbled.

“This is the guy you remind me of. Well, except you have a lot more energy.” I smiled at him, and he blushed looking down to the floor.

Shikamaru, Naruto, and I walked back towards my house as we all separated.
I walked into my house and locked the door. I went up stairs and lied in the bed with my head propped up on my pillow. Slowly my eyes closed as I drifted into a well deserved sleep; waiting for tomorrow to end already.
♠ ♠ ♠
Very short chapter. But hey, what can you do?

Keep reading. I promise it'll get better.