Me, A Ninja?!

Me, A Ninja?! (Chapter Eight)

I woke up in a reclining bed, and the sound of rain. I looked out the nearby window and saw the rain pouring. I heard the door open and I looked over the mountain of covers.

“Oh, you are awake! This is good, because you have a few visitors.” The weird lady, probably the nurse, said with a clearly fake smile.

Two guys in spandex walked in with huge and scary smiles. One was way smaller than the other, but they looked so much alike. Then, a girl with two buns on opposite sides of her head came walking in with a basket of white roses. Following behind her was a boy, who was actually cute, with long dark brown hair and beautiful light purple eyes.

“Excellent, you’re awake!” The eldest guy in tights said with a big grin.

“Ha…yeah…” I said trying to lift myself up. As soon as pushed myself my stomach started hurting, and I groaned in pain.

“You shouldn’t move too much.” The girl said.

“Hello, I’m Ten-Ten. This Rock Lee, Neji, and Gai.” Ten-Ten said gesturing to each person, after a few minutes later.

“I found you in the forest practically bleeding to death.” Neji said with a serious face.

“Uh…thank you…” I said to the strangers with hesitation.

“You should be able to leave the hospital in a few days.” Rock Lee said taking the flowers from Ten-Ten and putting them on the table beside me.

“Where is your team? I thought they would be here.” Gai said looking concern. ‘I was thinking the same thing’ I thought to myself. Soon after talking they left. And my team came in, well at least everyone except Sasuke.

“Are you okay, Naomi?!” Naruto asked looking really concerned.

“I’m fine…where’s Sasuke?” I said looking really serious. The team seemed shocked by my statement.

“Uh…he is outside waiting.” Kakashi said pointing towards the door.

“I need to talk to him…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Keep Reading!